- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are building a state of the art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
We are looking for a talented software engineer to join our server team, in charge of developing Aqua's management console - a multi-component system with many responsibilities, supplying REST APIs, a web based UI and more.
In this role, you will take part in further development of our management console, writing features across the entire application stack: SQL queries, business logic, background processes, REST APIs and web-based user interfaces.
At Aqua, you will not be writing code for in-house applications. You will be writing code for large technology companies, banks, government agencies and multi-national chains.
Our management console is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open source components. Our web UI is currently written in AngularJS 1.x (but we are planning to upgrade very soon - come help us!) on the JS-side and Twitter Bootstrap on the HTML/CSS-side. We are primarily a Linux company, but our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience with RDBMS systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite) and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Riak)
- Experience with web servers such as Apache, Nginx and Lighttpd is a plus
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes and Rkt is a plus
- Experience working with other developers using a source control system such as Git, Mercurial, SVN, etc.
- Experience maintaining open source projects is an advantage (send us your portfolio!)