- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהאבטחת מידע
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Our Security Research team is focused on analyzing threats, attacks and detections in the virtual container environment.
In this role, you will research inner-workings of relevant technologies, improve existing exploit mitigation capabilities by researching new exploit mitigation techniques and developing corresponding capabilities (POC level). You will be responsible for analyzing 1-days and exploits caught in the wild, as well as finding new zero-days.
You will be expected to follow trends in the container technologies world and stay up to date with current exploitation techniques. This position offers an opportunity to participate in innovative research and publish research insights for conferences and journals.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or similar domain
- Strong background in programming
- Background and knowledge in Information security
- Good writing and speaking capabilities in English
- Ability to work independently
Bonus points for:
- Experience in reverse engineering and vulnerability research
- In-depth knowledge of the inner-workings of Linux operating system
- Knowledge in the inner workings of other operating systems
- Knowledge of networking and internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, FTP)