- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are building a state of the art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
We are looking for an experienced Windows internals engineer to join our core team, in charge of developing security solutions for the new Windows and Hyper-V containers!
In this role, you will take part in development and design of new security features for containers running on Windows. You will be expected to find innovative solutions for security challenges that seems unsolvable. You will use your experience to dive into the Windows Kernel, develop drivers and integrate them with user space services. All done in a super efficient way.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Expert knowledge in C/C++ Windows development at Kernel and user levels
- Deep understanding of Windows OS internals
- Proficient in debugging techniques with any of WinDbg, OllyDbg, IDA Pro Virtualization technologies Software (SDLC) and product development lifecycles (PLC)
- Security background - big advantage
- Experience with Hyper-V/Virtualization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written