- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- schoolנסיון1-2 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Geektime is looking for a full-time research and deal flow analyst to join Geektime’s research unit. We’re looking for a data-driven analyst who is passionate about tech and startup innovation. The individual in this role will be responsible for creating in-depth periodical and sector reports. In addition, the analyst will assist in locating and evaluating startups suitable for Geektime’s clients.
Working as a Geektime’s analyst will give you a chance to work closely with venture capital funds, corporations, startups and develop an extensive network of connections. You will participate in industry events and interview industry leaders to better understands sectors and tech trends.
The analyst primary responsibilities are:
● Compile data-driven market reports based on our proprietary data and outside data sources in order to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of tech startups, companies, and investors.
● Interview key industry leaders in order to develop forward-looking analyses and insights for top tech areas.
● Be the eyes and ears to industry news, read tech blogs/posts regarding technical innovations, and provide regular updates to Geektime’s team.
● Fluent in English - both written and verbal - a must.
● Statistical analysis capabilities and strong Excel know-how – including hands-on experience with advanced formulas and pivot tables.
● A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferably in the fields of information studies, economics, statistics, business administration, industrial engineering and management or other relevant fields.
● At least two years of direct experience in market research, data analysis, or professional services consulting. Must be able to demonstrate industry domain knowledge.
● Critical thinking skills: ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
● Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as startups, capital funding, venture capital and M&As.
● Strong written communication skills, excellent attention to detail and a passion for learning new domain constantly.
● Previous experience working as a deal flow analyst at venture capital funds - an advantage.
About Geektime Research Unit
Geektime is a leading global tech publication, which provides up to date news, analyzed data and inside information on innovation, technology and startups. Our research unit is a unique team which focuses on data and analytics, with deep understanding and familiarity of both the high-tech and startup industries in Israel and worldwide. The unit produces periodical and vertical reports, analyzing the global and Israeli startup and venture capital ecosystem. In addition, the unit offers startup scouting services which include locating promising startups and delivering investment memorandum and due-diligence.
We provide a dynamic, collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through meeting and working with some of the most knowledgeable experts in the technology and startups in the Israeli ecosystem.