- pin_dropמיקוםהוד השרון
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Every day, millions of people rely on Mint to stay on top of finances, bills, budgets, credit scores and more. As “Minters,” we’re an entrepreneurial team within Intuit who share a passion for personal finance, building awesome mobile app experiences, and helping customers build their financial futures. Our Mint app, designed for iOS, Android and web, is absolutely free to customers. We monetize our app through highly targeted advertising that leverages the rich user data in Mint to connect users with offers that help them save money and build the financial freedom to live the lives they want.
- Be a key member of DevOps team to maintain and build out our cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Evolve infrastructure, deployment strategies and testing to support our goal of 99.995% up-time
- Build CICD pipelines for deployments of new micros services developed by the engineering organization
- Work closely with our Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and partners of the DevOps team to meet the needs of the organization to stay competitive - from the infrastructure up to the highest level of applications
- Work as a part of a global team maintaining a diverse 24/7 production environment that includes Linux, Java, MySQL, Cassandra, Chef and virtualization technologies
- Maintain QAL, E2E, Perf and Production environments
- Responsible for driving operational excellence and 24x7 availability for the connected services that a business offers to its customers to deliver an "always on" operation, year round, at the right cost
- Uses your knowledge of technology and operational best practices to drive the design, development and implementation of operational standards and capabilities for connected services that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences
- Developing the monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts
- Overseeing change management & configuration management operating mechanisms and participate in incident management processes.
- Driving root cause analysis (RCA) and risk management processes
- 9+ years experience in an Ops/Devops role and experience in deploying and managing environments in AWS (VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, S3, Route 53, cloudwatch etc.)
- Hands on experience using cloud formation templates and configuring Autoscaling groups
- Experience with CICD, log collection and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning
- At least 3 years’ experience and proficient with Linux (Preferably with CentOS/RHEL)
- Experience with a scripting language like Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash, etc.
- Experience with SDLC tools like Maven, Jenkins, Ant, etc
- Experience Configuration Management tools like Chef or Salt
- Knowledge of SCM tools (SVN, Git) would be a plus
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like App Dynamics, Nagious, Splunk, etc
- Experienced troubleshooting Java applications and reading stack traces
- Strong teamwork skills, with excellent written and spoken communication excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Highly motivated Self-starter individual with ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Review and development of performance and capacity plans (operational capacity and load requirements)
- Experience with application disaster recovery, migration, roll-back plans, expansion, routine deployments, and system upgrades
Intuit היא חברה ממוקדת לקוחות ומוכוונת עיצוב. מוצרי הדגל שלה - QuickBooks, TurboTax ו-Mint, מדגימים את המחויבות לביצוע מהפך בדרך שבה אנשים מנהלים את החשבונות האישיים שלהם, מפעילים עסקים קטנים ומשלמים לעובדיהם. Intuit הגדירה את עצמה מחדש והפכה מחברת תוכנה למחשבים אישיים מצפון אמריקה, לחברת מוצרי ופלטפורמות ענן.