- bubble_chartקטגוריהעיצוב וחוויית משתמש
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
About this opportunity
The Director of User Centered Design (UCD) should have exceptional skills to build and lead a UCD function within Portfolio team, that incorporates complex technical and business requirements to create intuitive user-centered design solutions across a range of software and scanners solutions. This role will support iTero business goal to deliver 3D scanners and advance application solution, with the most intuitive, modern and user-friendly experience to our customers.
The Director of UCD will create a user centered design process at iTero, aligned with the overall Align Technology vision. That includes building a vision, that is broken down to phases, implementing the mindset and establishing an operating mechanism to integrate user experience into the requirements at definition stage, development process, and validation stages to ensure everything we develop in our software, scanners and web properties are user-centered.
In this role, you will…
- Build and coach User Experience team.
- Evangelize UCD principles across the company.
- Create and drive the longer-term vision to integrate the disciplines of design and development. That includes building a culture, processes, training, and shaping the organizational structure.
- Engage with the Product Managers to understand business needs and end-user requirements.
- Create and lead processes for gathering customer feedback and iterating prototypes.
- Plan and conduct usability studies to evaluate new and existing products to determine what the user experience should be and then drive that through the organization.
- Work as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team that includes documentation and training development; all dedicated to customer success.
- Participate in design as a stakeholder in an agile development process that values close collaboration between disciplines ( Product and R&D primerily).
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements to create intuitive user-centered design solutions.
- 10+ years of progressive UX/UI design and/or product management experience in software, web and mobile environments.
- 4+ years of experience managing UX/UI resources and strategy.
- Solid track record designing software features and web applications.
- Ability to collaborate actively and effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with effectively negotiating interactions with various stake holders such as designers, engineers, and business development.
- Good visual presentation skill such as flash, photo shop, power point for quick prototyping for internal discussions and/or negotiation with related groups.
- Strong design aesthetic and skills, e.g., sketching, storyboarding, producing quality UIs with sensitivity to task flow/interactivity and layout.
- Deep understanding of and commitment to user-centered design principles and methods.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on schedule.
- Familiarity with and willingness to assist internal teams working with outside design consultants on an as-needed basis.
- Strategic planner and thinker.
- Demonstrated experience on global product landscape.
- Self-driven, engaging, multi-tasking and results delivering.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, interaction design or graphic design.
- Familiarity with Healthcare and medical devices industries is an advantage.
Align היא חברה אמריקאית אשר יושבת בקליפורניה. החברה הגלובלית מונה למעלה מ-15 אלף עובדים ונסחרת בבורסת הנאסד"ק (ALGN) עם מחזור שנתי של 2.7 מיליארד דולר. כיום חטיבת מערכות הסריקה והשירותים הדיגיטליים של iTero מעסיקה למעלה מ-400 עובדים בישראל, והמחזור השנתי שלה ב-2019 נסק ל-400 מיליון דולר.