- bubble_chartקטגוריהאבטחת מידע
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
This role will report directly to the Manager, iTero Cybersecurity and will be responsible for supporting the security programs related to the iTero digital scanning products and platforms. This role will also be indirectly supporting global Information Security and Compliance programs as they relate to our iTero business. The successful candidate will be a strong multi-tasker and have a strong knowledge of security risks, solutions, and technologies. He/She will work closely with various global IT, R&D, Operations, Manufacturing, and other teams to implement effective security controls for Align.
In this role, you will…
- Work closely with technical teams to create, interpret/clarify, and implement security requirements
- Perform security assessments against projects, programs, and technology environments to ensure good security practices are being implemented and executed
- Assist with the global deployment of security/compliance tools and processes, which may include: privileged access management, vulnerability management, SOC2, and multi-factor authentication, etc.
- Create, update, and maintain information security documentation
- Manage and monitor projects and team tasks as they relate to information security objectives
- Work closely with global information security teams such as Technology GRC, Application Security, Identity and Access Governance, and Security Operations.
- Enhance security awareness and education across the iTero business unit
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or 5 years equivalent experience of relevant Information Security role with at least 3 years in a Security Engineer
- Technical skills: OS and cloud concepts and technologies
- Experience working with security solutions, processes, and tools
- Knowledge of OS internals and administration (Windows/Mac), AD, Group Policy, scripting, etc.
- Experience in secure cloud computing fundamentals (AWS, GCP, Azure, hybrid environment)
- Knowledge of security architecture for both infrastructure components (networks, servers, and end points) as well as secure applications
- Experience working with secure networks layouts
- Ability to understand and interpret vulnerabilities/CVEs, vulnerability assessments, audit logs
- Knowledge/hands-on experiences of OS, services, and software vulnerabilities and patch management concepts tools
- Experience working with security policies and standards ISO, PCI DSS, SOC and etc.
- Strong team skills and the ability to work independently with attention to details
- Multitasking and working well under pressure
- Fluent English - speak, read, and write
- Relevant Information Security Certifications CISSP, CISA, CNE, CISM, GISA, etc.
- Experience working in a global organization
- 5% international travel may be required
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
Align היא חברה אמריקאית אשר יושבת בקליפורניה. החברה הגלובלית מונה למעלה מ-15 אלף עובדים ונסחרת בבורסת הנאסד"ק (ALGN) עם מחזור שנתי של 2.7 מיליארד דולר. כיום חטיבת מערכות הסריקה והשירותים הדיגיטליים של iTero מעסיקה למעלה מ-400 עובדים בישראל, והמחזור השנתי שלה ב-2019 נסק ל-400 מיליון דולר.