- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
We are looking for talented and creative server side programming software engineer. If you prove to be a successful candidate, you will join our development team as a full time staff member supporting our rapidly growing intra-oral scanning business. As part of the team, you will design, create and maintain micro services using cloud technologies in order to break down an existing monolith. You will develop web-based applications and data products such as web-API, web-Services, Cloud Services, data and flow management systems.
In this role, you will…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely and willingly with other team members.
- Work closely and willingly with members in other teams.
- Take part in all phases of the software development cycle.
- Teach, learn, identify, recommend and implement high-standardized documentation code and features.
- Ability to combine between technological capabilities and personal skills.
- Take part in every software release by helping the team to design the technical solutions and implement them, always pushing for best practices and good design.
- Demonstrate accountability by constantly monitoring our production health and by suggesting ways to raise stability and robustness, improving the user experience.
- Take responsibility for improving our systems and products, making them more predictable and reliable, in the sense of business continuation.
- Work closely with performance testers, DevOps and ITOP’s teams.
We are looking for someone that:
- Use own initiative, work methodically and deliver to deadlines
- Work independently and as a team player on the same time
- Has high level of serviceability, customer focused, responsible, supportive and patient.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Has excellent communication (oral and written) whether interpersonal or organizational
In this role, you’ll need …
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5 and above years of experience in C#
- 5 and above years of experience with databases – SQL\NoSQL
- 5 and above years of experience with Cloud services, especially AWS
- 2 and above years of experience with .net core
- Advantage: experience in Web development
- Advantage: experience with Agile methodology
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
Align היא חברה אמריקאית אשר יושבת בקליפורניה. החברה הגלובלית מונה למעלה מ-15 אלף עובדים ונסחרת בבורסת הנאסד"ק (ALGN) עם מחזור שנתי של 2.7 מיליארד דולר. כיום חטיבת מערכות הסריקה והשירותים הדיגיטליים של iTero מעסיקה למעלה מ-400 עובדים בישראל, והמחזור השנתי שלה ב-2019 נסק ל-400 מיליון דולר.