- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח חומרה
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
About this opportunity
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to drive the system vision, architecture and design requirements of the multi-disciplinary state-of-the-art 3D imaging medical systems.
The System Engineer is required to understand the user needs, product constraints and be responsible for defining the architecture and system requirements for the medical device. The work process is focused on balancing implementation complexity, clinical constraints, risks, manufacturability, serviceability and quality to conclude the optimum design alternatives. This role requires working closely with the product managers, customers, QA/RA and design teams from needs translation to requirements and architecture to allow development plans up to design transfer to production.
In this role, you will...
- Master multi-disciplinary system including Electronics, Mechanics, Algorithms, Software (embedded and application),Physics and optics, lead and develop the architecture and requirements of such systems.
- Analyze design alternatives for all the system features , such as design complexity, timelines and risks, technical and clinical performance, manufacturability, cost, etc., and lead the technical decision-making while collaborating with cross-functional peers within and outside R&D.
- Work with program managers to create and manage project schedules.
- Design and lead lab experiments and integrations, analyze and solve problems of real complex systems in the lab, in production, or in the field.
- A demonstrated ability to work with the technical leadership team to implement new products & technologies, and interface with in-house teams as well as remote global teams/contractors.
- The capability of developing high-level system requirements based on marketing, product and customer inputs.
- Capability of partitioning large systems into subsystems, modules and components each of which clearly defined and straightforward to implement.
- Creative problem solving and developing solutions when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, ability to "hold the room" and lead meetings.
- Experience in resolving system complex issues, and be “hands-on” when needed.
- Experience in generating a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the designers & test engineers, and experience with quality management, standardizations and regulations.
- B.Sc. in System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electro-optical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering from a leading university.
- Master degree - an advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in the development of multi-disciplinary products, including HW, Mechanics, Software and Physics.
- At least 3 years of experience in system engineering.
- Experience in Imaging / Electro-Optical systems – an advantage.
- Experience in Medical devices – an advantage.
Align היא חברה אמריקאית אשר יושבת בקליפורניה. החברה הגלובלית מונה למעלה מ-15 אלף עובדים ונסחרת בבורסת הנאסד"ק (ALGN) עם מחזור שנתי של 2.7 מיליארד דולר. כיום חטיבת מערכות הסריקה והשירותים הדיגיטליים של iTero מעסיקה למעלה מ-400 עובדים בישראל, והמחזור השנתי שלה ב-2019 נסק ל-400 מיליון דולר.