- schoolנסיון1-2 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
About this opportunity
The iTero V&V Group at Align Technology needs Junior Verification and Validation Engineer to help mold the team and build a positive culture that ensured customer success.We have an opportunity to create a world-class organization and are looking for people with the following characteristics:A desire to improve quality A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done A stubborn devotion to being the best A deep animosity toward mediocrity Strong consulting, customer management skills.
In this role, you will…
Daily duties include reviewing business and technical specifications to write and execute automated and manual test scripts for quality assurance testing.
The candidate will be responsible of defining test strategy, execute test plans, review tests product specifications and participate in defining/selecting appropriate test tools and automation strategy.
This function will work closely with HW Development, Program Management, and Operations team to test and roll out the releases.
You will be required to support a variety of corporate business applications and web based products in a QA environment.
Handle and support dynamic schedule, multiple environments, test cycles and deployments.
Responsible for verification and validation tests plans with the ability to maintain and cross-reference it with risk analysis matrix
Develop and maintain test methods, equipment and instruments for medical device throughout all development and production stages of the product
Performing validation and testing of hardware (mechanical, electronic implantable devices) and SW for prototypes and products.
Leading projects to develop and coordinate testing procedures for prototypes and products
Design, selection and documentation of test equipment (HW).
Formulates test guidelines, Acceptance Tests procedures, protocols, and tests reports.
Responsible for specification, purchasing and maintenance of laboratory test equipment.
Participate and lead engineers in designing features and requirements
Introduce the team to new technologies relevant to their current challenges and to the future challenges of the product.
In this role, you’ll need …
- University graduate (B.sc or higher) in mechanical engineering.
- Very Good English skills (speaking, reading and writing)
- Multi-tasker, independent, punctual and accurate with excellent organizational skills
- Team oriented, collaborative, good personal relationships
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Capable of overseas subcontractor’s management
- Hands on experience and working knowledge on low level applications (drivers, firmware) and integrate systems based on hardware and software.
- Hands on experience on jigs testing –Advantage
- Software experience with C++, PYTHON , FPGA- advantage
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align היא חברה אמריקאית אשר יושבת בקליפורניה. החברה הגלובלית מונה למעלה מ-15 אלף עובדים ונסחרת בבורסת הנאסד"ק (ALGN) עם מחזור שנתי של 2.7 מיליארד דולר. כיום חטיבת מערכות הסריקה והשירותים הדיגיטליים של iTero מעסיקה למעלה מ-400 עובדים בישראל, והמחזור השנתי שלה ב-2019 נסק ל-400 מיליון דולר.