- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced infrastructure testing engineer, who will build and maintain our testing infrastructure, mentor the development teams for best practices and usage of those tools in a highly complex continuous deployment multi cloud environment.
What's the job?
- Be part of a world-class Automation team
- Take full responsibility for Automation infrastructure development
- You will have the opportunity to shape the development paradigm and capacity of our platform, raise the quality of our product and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks and tools.
- Work closely with R&D teams in Agile environment on daily basis
- Improve the existing infrastructure and define automation strategy
- Be a technical lead, including responsibility for recruiting, training and mentoring the Automation developers in the Scrum teams, designing and reviewing complex code
- At least 5 years of experience in Automation development
- At least 2 years of experience coding with Python including building infrastructure from zero
- Solid Design skills
- A proven team player with great communication skills (verbal and textual) and highly motivated engineer
- Strong technical and analytical skills, fast learner, independent and able to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause
- Experience in working with Unix/Linux environment and Git source control
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/technology unit graduate with relevant experience - a major advantage
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) environment, Jenkins - a major advantage
- Experience in working with cloud providers (e.g., AWS, GCP)
- Experience in working with Docker, Kubernetes