- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהאבטחת מידע
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead the application life cycle of a large-scale distributed system, technical onboarding of new marketplace offerings (such as: AWS/Azure/GCP/IBM/Oracle), manage multiple concurrent priorities while effectively prioritizing business needs.
The team member will join highly-skilled team and will need to be familiar with emerging technologies in the field and make decisions regarding the use of those technologies.
We are looking for people who are Passionate about open source projects. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments and infrastructure, working on cross-cloud platforms and will test modern technologies in the container landscape
• At least 6+ years of design/implementation experience with distributed applications
• 2 years as a Linux engineer
• 2 years as a backend Developer – experience in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, Go
• 2 years as a DevOps Engineer
• Outstanding communications and team working skills are a must
• Passion to code quality insist on the highest standards
• Loves to solve problems
• Experience in AWS
• Experience in Infrastructure as code. Preferred: Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform
• Experience in at least one of the following container orchestrators: ECS/Kubernetes/Mesos/OpenShift
• Experience in Jenkins CI/CD Pipelines
• Solid understanding in Networking
• Experience in Micro service architecture
• Experience in large SaaS environments.
• Experience in Elasticsearch
• Understanding in security related technologies and concepts