- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון1-2 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
We are looking for a DevOps Lead to support the growth of Aqua's R&D team. You will work closely with various Scrum teams to facilitate continuous integration of internal and external platforms using DevOps best practices and principles.
You will take ownership of DevOps strategy and the growth of the team and make key decisions in regards to the direction of the tech used and how they get to where they need to be. We are using Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform) and produce rapid deployments using automated provisioning to facilitate their innovation. Where you can really stand out is by demonstrating in-depth experience of implementing and maintaining CI /CD pipelines, containerization and deployments.
The team's responsibilities:
- Build and maintain continuous integrations processes
- Support our development and management infrastructure and integrate all systems to work as one
- Write automation code and build tools for provisioning and operating our Development infrastructure on multi-cloud virtual environments
- Improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a DevOps team
- Extensive experience as a DevOps in a highly agile environment - ideally coming from a software development background.
- In-depth experience with the implementation of CI /CD Pipelines and Containerization
- Experience in at least one of the following container orchestrators: Kubernetes/OpenShift/ECS
- Knowledge and experience using Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, or similar cloud provision tools
- Experience with Configuration Management and CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git and alike) and CM tools (Ansible and alike)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and oversee between multiple engineering teams
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and multitask on multiple responsibilities while effectively understanding business needs
- Strong scripting command – Shell scripts & Python preferred