- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
We are looking for an Escalation Engineer to join our amazing SHIELD Team (L2 sustaining organization) and help our most strategic customers facing deployment, configuration and engineering challenges.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and replicate complex customer issues, research and identify solutions to them.
- Provide technical guidance and best practices as the subject matter expert in our products.
- Working directly with Development teams on code related issues while delivering hot-fixes and patches to customers.
- Effectively communicate on a peer level with IT professionals within customer accounts to quickly and accurately recommend and communicate solution strategies.
- Ensure proper recording of customer reported problems and maintaining status of problem and problem resolution in case problem report tracking system.
- Actively participate and proactively document customer questions, issues, resolutions, and specific implementation scenarios in the knowledge database
- Effectively document and communicate customer questions, issues, and requirements to support management, product management and development.
- Developing tools and scripts in Python and Bash for issues recreation and improved efficiency.
- Curious and a self-starter - when you hit an obstacle you research and investigate until you solve it.
- A strong engineer - you’ve been in our customers shoes before and can anticipate their challenges and needs.
- Highly organized - you can calmly juggle multiple tasks and priorities and keep all the relevant people and systems updated as you go along.
- Comfortable talking and conduct a virtual meeting with customers.
- Able to communicate complex ideas, concepts and technology.
- Must have experience working with cloud computing vendors: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Linux troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Virtualization, Cloud Native applications, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift
- Security Technologies and Protocols: Firewalls, TLS/SSL, HTTP.
- Great passion for improving customer experience and in delighting customers by helping them meet their desired outcomes, easily.
- Nice to have Knowledge of working with JIRA, Salesforce.