- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהאבטחת מידע
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
The Head of Security will be responsible for developing and implementing an information security program, which includes procedures, policies and systems designed to protect enterprise communications, systems and assets from both internal and external threats.
- Build and execute a Security strategic plan
- Recruit and manage a strong security team
- Direct the design of security systems;
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations.
- Oversee identity and access management including identity and access policies.
- Create visibility into security incidents, manage and respond to breaches or incidents
- Maintain a current risk map of the security threat landscape for the industry.
- Constantly update the cyber security strategy and work plans to leverage new technology and threat information;
- Build and manage a security compliance program, with internal and external security audits.
- Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning;
- Brief the executive team on status and risks, including taking the role of champion for the overall strategy and necessary budget; and
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested;
- College degree in computer science, business administration, mathematics or related major is preferred;
- 5+ years of security leadership experience, leading and developing teams, with demonstrated success in sound decision making. A proven collaborative executive who is able to drive effective change throughout an organization.
- Proven experience in SaaS companies, Cyber security SaaS is advantage
- Practical experience in compliance, regulation and audit processes (SOC2, ISO 27001, GDPR etc.)
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to leverage opportunities through the identification and implementation of new technologies
- Out of the box risk-oriented view
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships across geographies and multiple business platforms.
- Strong communication skills demonstrating the ability to influence, negotiate and build teams.