- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
As a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for growing the CRM program for Elementor.
In this role you will be strategically building and optimizing the user experience for millions of users. You will need to know our users and their needs, setup and deploy new emails and in-product flows, analyzing, optimizing for specific segmentations and leveraging industry best practices. You’ll identify new opportunities for the user lifecycle and drive performance, engagement and retention efforts, and have a direct impact on the business growth and revenue goals.
- Manage all aspects of the CRM execution.
- Manage end-to-end multi channel campaigns: from ideation, through set up & segment and ends with analysis & optimization.
- Construct user journeys towards optimizing user engagement, conversion, and retention, via close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Content, and Creative teams.
- Build a cross-channel experience with several touch points, like: emails, in product, pushes to create automated, ad-hoc, triggered, and transactional programs.
- Monitoring and analyze campaign ongoing and end results, jointly with BI, to deliver recommendations based on insights and troubleshooting when necessary.
- At least 3 years hands-on email marketing and CRM experience.
- Solid knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR.
- Experience in: initiating, building, analyzing and optimizing drip campaigns/user journeys for different life stages, driven by data and user behavior is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work on data analysis both independently and via collaboration with BI analysts.
- Experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- SaaS marketing experience is a strong plus.
- A proven track record of building campaigns driven by deep understanding of the user behavior and needs.
- Experience in website building and design is a strong plus.