- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהData Science
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are looking for a Data Architect who is a real technology leader, to join our Data/Architecture family at Elementor.
As a Data Architect, you will lead Elementor's data processing strategy, technology, data modeling, and end-to-end data integration in the company.
You’ll work closely with Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Engineers, and Product Managers to solve challenging problems and implement state-of-the-art data analytics capabilities.
This is a unique opportunity to take an active role at a fast-growing company in a highly agile environment.
- Lead end-to-end data integration in the company
- Design highly scalable data platform for diversified and complex data flows
- Guide our development teams by setting technical directions and providing standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
- Influence our product roadmap strategy and coordinate it with the architectural vision
- Develop new technologies, best practices, architectural vision, strategy, and principles
- Define system architectures and guide engineering teams on architectural and development best practices
- Conduct POCs to experiment with various technologies, tools and platforms in order to find the best solutions from a technological, operational, and business perspective
- Educate and support development teams to help them resolve complex issues
- Interact extensively with technology and business stakeholders in the company
- 10+ years of experience in software development and data architecture
- Strong knowledge of Big Data, databases RDBMS and NoSQL etc
- Data streaming, Apache Spark, Databricks, Kafka and cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes
- Experience with conceptual and logical data modeling (relational and dimensional)
- Ability to design data ecosystems including data stores (operational systems, data lakes, data warehouses, data marts) and hands-on experience with Python
- Deep understanding of enterprise-grade system design including scalability, performance, security, resiliency, high availability, disaster recovery and monitoring.
- The ability to adjust technical communication to any level from Executives to Software Engineers
- Machine learning architecture and analytics tools - Nice to have