- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are looking for an experienced marketer to join our marketing department, and lead a team of growth marketers & conversion experts (CRO). Our growth marketing team main responsibilities are to get a deep understanding of Elementor’s different user personas & verticals, and create dedicated marketing plans for each of them. Your team will be in the front line of Elementor’s marketing machine, constantly looking to grow and optimize our KPIs, both internally (improve conversion), and externally (create growth opportunities)
You will be working hand in hand with our user acquisition team, product marketing team, partnerships team and of course our studio, in order to make sure that the plans are executed to perfection.
- Lead a team of full-stack growth marketers to become experts in their domains, and tell the right story to the right user across all segmentations and funnel stages
- Successfully lead complex strategic and marketing projects, from brief to production and understand the missions, the channels, the tools, and the relationships between them
- Own all web conversion aspects - from funnel optimization, a/b testing, GA, and other marketing tools
- Create and test different marketing messages and materials, and measure for success.
- Constantly look for growth opportunities, and create marketing plans accordingly
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing position, preferably in the software/SAAS industries
- 2+ years of experience in managing employees in an online marketing team
- Significant experience with defining & characterizing complex web assets and marketing materials
- Experience with conversion management methodologies, and conversion tools
- Love for numbers, analysis, reports, and A/B testing.
- Deep familiarity with either WordPress or Web design verticals - a strong advantage
- Self learning & self starting skills
- Strong written skills in English (must be fluent).
- Strong interpersonal communication and highly developed cross-organization social skills.