- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Elementor is looking for an experienced Partnerships & Affiliate TL to join our marketing department. We’re focused on creating and cultivating relationships with marketing partners around the globe. Our ideal candidate is a people person, KPI oriented marketer, with an elegant sales approach, who knows how to develop and operate an affiliate marketing program at scale, create winning partnerships and monetize them.
As a marketing partnerships account manager you will be expected to take our affiliate program to the next level and grow it into a leading global marketing channel. You are passionate about creating partnerships with deep understanding in online marketing, acquisition and demand generation. You are an excellent communicator with sharp operational and service bias. You will be working closely with our user acquisition and business development teams, and keep a close eye on financial and business KPIs.
- Operate, optimize and grow Elementor’s partnerships marketing acquisition channel
- Optimize the affiliate marketing program (terms, commission structure, etc.)
- Develop scalable partnership opportunities deal flow (inbound & outbound) with clear, measurable goals
- Manage the onboarding of newly launched partnerships
- Research and develop SEO, paid and email-marketing partners, influencers, educators, content-based and other marketing partners that will generate pro Elementor subscribers
- Accountable for program business goals and meet your target KPIs on a monthly basis
- Work closely with Bizdev, user acquisition, and operational teams in order to maximize business potential
- Maintain great relationships with key accounts inside and outside the industry and develop future accounts and provide them with quality customer service for all existing partners
- Own all marketing materials relevant for your marketing channels, including emails, banners, blog posts, etc.
- Help demonstrate the key-value props of the Elementor platform, by providing high quality content
- 2+ years of experience as an partnerships manager or affiliate manager in a mass market B2C or SMB company
- Deep understanding in affiliate program creation and optimization
- Creativity and resourcefulness - Ability to create & adjust the right partnership according to the other side strengths and needs
- Analytical skills and a healthy approach towards data and spreadsheets
- Mother tongue level English - spoken, reading and writing
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - written and verbal
- Experience in marketing a SAAS product - a big advantage
- Previous experience in other marketing roles - an advantage
- Familiarity with WordPress eco-system - an big advantage