- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול פיתוח
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are looking for an experienced and talented R&D Director to lead a number of development teams and make a major impact in our most strategic and rapidly evolving product, the Elementor Editor.
We are in hyper-growth mode, so we’re looking for people who can learn and adapt quickly as the company and our product portfolio expands.
Our processes focus around ownership & collaboration, which means that each team member is empowered and accountable.
You’ll be part of the engineering management team, be part of setting our vision and culture. You will work closely with stakeholders in the product department, QA, data, DevOps and others as well with various business departments, striving to maximize business KPI’s.
- Lead, mentor and manage a group of talented team leaders and software engineers
- Create a balanced environment for group members to thrive in
- Recruit, hire, retain and mentor top talent engineers, while continuously improving the team (structure, processes, stability, quality and deliverables)
- Take part in forming engineering culture, vision and cross-department processes
- Evaluate architecture alternatives, take part in designing solutions, set technical direction and quality standards and guide implementation
- Track development process and assume full ownership and accountability over product delivery, quality and timelines
- Take overall responsibility for recruiting and scaling the team to support its growth needs
- Planning and development of new user-facing products and features
- Building robust and scalable software components and services
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proven experience as a software Group Manager / R&D Director
- 7+ years of broad management experience: individuals, teams and projects management
- Great communication skills
- A truly team player
- “I can move a mountain” attitude when needed
- Experience with WordPress PHP / MySQL development - a big advantage
- Experience with creating Frameworks & API’s - a big advantage
- Experience and deep understanding of web application development and life cycle
- Proficiency with object-oriented concepts & design patterns
- Good familiarity with Git