- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- schoolנסיוןללא ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Fyber is a global advertising technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform that empowers app developers to unlock the true value of their properties.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Strategy Analyst to join our Israel office and support the development of Fyber’s strategy by conducting market research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and producing presentations for internal and external meetings. This is an entry-level position suitable for people who are in the early stages of their career and are looking to enter into the fields of tech and strategy
The Corporate Strategy Analyst will report to the Director of Corporate Strategy and will collaborate with all company departments (Sales, Marketing, Product, R&D, and G&A) on top priority initiatives, gaining exposure to key decisions that will shape the future of the company.
- Conduct market research and qualitative analysis, monitoring industry trends and competitor activity
- Conduct quantitative analysis, including forward-looking models incorporating sensitivity analysis
- Develop presentations for key internal and external meetings
- Analytical background, either academic or from work experience, with proven ability to collect, organize and analyze large datasets and derive key insights
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint / Google Sheets and Slides
- Ability to digest large volumes of information and synthesize key takeaways
- A fast learner and proactive self-starter, able to own tasks independently and deliver according to deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Experience in the ad tech industry - A major advantage!
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment and willingness to be flexible and accommodate scheduling needs across time zones
- A strong executioner who likes to be a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree a must; Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Law, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Travel to other Fyber offices may be required from time to time