- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהמשפטים / ייעוץ משפטי
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Fyber is seeking a legal counsel to join its legal team!
The new in-house lawyer will be based in Petah Tikva and will handle commercial agreements and data protection issues while providing ongoing legal support to Fyber and its subsidiaries worldwide.
This position suits you if you are a highly-motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment. A successful candidate will have excellent business acumen and experience in negotiating commercial agreements. He/She must have a proven experience and knowledge base in data protection (GDPR in particular). In this challenging position, he/she will work together with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company on an array of transactions and contract negotiations. He/She shall report to the VP Legal Commercial & Business Affairs of Fyber. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced industry where your work will have a direct impact on Fyber’s rapidly growing business.
- Work directly with Fyber's business teams to negotiate verity of data protection and commercial agreements.
- Provide legal advice and support on a wide variety of general legal matters to marketing, IT, product etc.
- Provide guidance in cross-company legal matters and projects (e.g. entering to new territories, introducing new policies and guidelines).
- Managing the relationships, activities and assignments with Fyber’s outside counsels worldwide.
- Admitted to the Israeli Bar Association and/or New York Bar Association.
- Data Protection knowledge and experience – A MUST.
- 3-4 years of legal experience as an active lawyer.
- In-house experience in a global high-tech company.
- English -mother tongue level - A MUST as all work is conducted in English.
- Experience in online marketing space - advantage.
- Proven excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting tasks.
- Team player