- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Fyber is looking for a Marketing Manager, Events & ABM to join our IL office and the global Marketing team.
The Marketing Manager, Events & ABM will support all the planning and execution of the company's events and conferences, both industry trade shows, and private events. The role will also include assistance with Fyber’s account-based marketing strategy and will entail research and execution of creative, customized marketing initiatives.
We are seeking a highly organized, thorough, creative, and motivated team player, with multi-tasking abilities and great communication skills.
- Support the planning and execution of conference sponsorships and the company’s privately hosted events (i.e., client/partner educational and entertainment events), including event logistics, coordination, invitations, registration and giveaways
- Liaise with business teams before, during and after the events to ensure events are successful
- Conduct ongoing market research and suggest creative initiatives for events and outreach strategies and activities for key accounts
- Assist with post-event ROI (return on investment) tracking
- Draft invitations and promotional materials
- Assist with event-related payments, documentation, and contracts
- Source, negotiate and work with relevant vendors around the world
- Manage inventory and shipments of giveaways and collateral for events
- A native English speaker with strong writing skills (all work is conducted in English)
- At least two years of experience in events, marketing and/or project management
- Passionate about events
- Comfortable working with international companies and dealing with different vendors (including negotiation)
- Experience with marketing operation and ROI tracking tools - an advantage
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle many moving pieces in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive self-starter with a ‘get-the-job-done’, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Our teams and activities range from Beijing to San Francisco and require a flexible working schedule.