- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיוןללא ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרת סטודנט
Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Product Operations Student to join our growing product team. A strong candidate would demonstrate a sense of responsibility, flexibility, dedication to high quality standards, and would have a combination of technical, consulting and project management skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growing industry around, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Support management of product planning rhythm:
- Annual roadmap creation (input sessions with business, opportunity sizing, prioritization and decision criteria, presentation to corporate management).
- Quarterly roadmap creation and execution - epics prioritization, input sessions with the business and R&D, decisioning process, preparing presentations to CM, PRD plan/readiness before quarter starts).
- Product checklists implementation:
- Implement checklist process in JIRA - ‘product roadmap’ JIRA project.
- Work with PM owners to make sure their quarterly epics are updated in JIRA and properly mapped to engineering projects/tickets.
- Ensure Product Roadmap JIRA project is accurately reflecting each PM’s progress across the different stages in the checklists (requirements gathering, in development, go to market, monitoring post launch, etc.) - to create a map of what each PM is working on and interface points among PMs and with R&D.
- Create and implement best practice for product to evaluate/measure the business impact of their released features based on previously defined metrics and goals. Conduct business analysis.
- Assist in creating management presentations for management offsites and ongoing meetings.
- Create agenda, ensure content readiness and follow-up for product monthly, product leads and product/R&D sync meetings (e.g. MVP sync).
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Tech savviness and product passion
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Software development background - a plus
- Ad tech background - a plus