- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
The General Motors, Speech and Acoustics Advanced Technologies Group is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for potential future opportunities as Embedded Audio Software Engineer. In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, if you are interested in learning more about GM, completing this profile will allow us to stay connected.
General Motors Israel (Herzliya) takes a significant part in shaping the autonomous vehicle. We work on Active Safety, Smart Sensing, Vision Systems, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Sensor Fusion, Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Systems. The technical domains and ongoing work streams include software and hardware groups (research, development and engineering) that work on the most complex issues and challenges facing the new mobility era. We shape the face of the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies.
As we grow, we keep on adding new areas and fields to explore and develop, and have the clear vision of hiring the most qualified and brightest talents in order to excel on cutting-edge and non-traditional automotive technologies.
About The Group
General Motors Advanced Technical Center – Israel (GM ATC-I) is a research center focusing on creating, researching and evaluating innovative applied concepts and technologies for the future vehicles and automotive industry in general.
The Speech and Acoustics Advanced Technologies team is developing natural language, voice and acoustic technologies for future vehicles. We are looking to hire an embedded software developer to support the productization of our voice technologies into future infotainment systems.
What will YOU do?
As an Embedded Audio Software Engineer, you will be developing and integrating speech, voice and acoustics signal processing algorithms on various embedded infotainment systems for future GM vehicles. You will take integral part and responsibilities in the entire software lifecycle – definition, development, optimization, integration, support & bug-fixing. In addition, you will be supporting research efforts such as acoustical experiment and data collection
- Productize and port algorithmic content from Matlab to embedded target platforms
- Profile, analyze and optimize code / memory / CPU run-time performance
- Define and design software infrastructure and internal/external interfaces on the embedded platform
- Development of host machine tools for debugging, monitoring and calibration
- Integration, deployment and software bring-up on embedded hardware platforms
- Participate in acoustic validation and analysis of algorithms
- Collaborate with signal processing algorithm team
- Periodic travel to GM Technical Center in Warren, MI USA
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of embedded software development and deployment, including problem analysis and solving
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience with audio/voice digital signal processing
- Programming skills – C/C++, Matlab; Experienced in development under both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
- Exhibits appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals, including building and maintaining mutually beneficial business and networking relationships, both informal and formal
- Fast learner, independent, and a “problem solver”
- Knowledge of Linux / Android Audio Architecture - Advantage
- Familiar with SIMD architectures and math libraries - Advantage
ג'נרל מוטורס הוקמה ב-1908 הנהלת החברה ממוקמת בארה"ב והחברה מעסיקה היום למעלה מ-200 אלף עובדים ברחבי העולם. במרכז הפיתוח והמחקר של GM בהרצליה פיתוח מפנים את הזרקור אל עבר אחד מהנושאים היותר לוהטים בתעשיית הרכב והטכנולוגיה בשנים האחרונות - הרכב האוטונומי.