- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
- Job Description...Israel - Specialized Engineering Center - GM Israel - Specialized Engineering Center
- There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
- To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why Work for Us
- Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.
- About the Group:
- The Software infrastructure team is developing key modules to enable all UC applications with enrich and reliable Software modules.
We're looking for skilled C++ developer in the SW infra team which is responsible for all Runtime libraries
- Work in the software infrastructure team for an autonomous vehicle
- Provide RTE components and SW frameworks to support autonomous applications
- Run efficiently on multiple environments - Linux and embedded OS’s
- Support other group teams allowing them to meet their goals
- B.Sc in Computer science /Computer engineering
- Over 5 years experience in SW development - developing, integrating and delivering complex software solutions
- Experience with C++ 11,14,17 development in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding of infrastructure solutions in multi-threaded, multi processes env., processes execution handling, logging, networking, etc
- Capability to design and analyze large and complex software systems
- Background in embedded development highly required - Advantage
- Good knowledge in Scheduling and embedded Operating systems like QNX and Green Hills - Advantage
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
ג'נרל מוטורס הוקמה ב-1908 הנהלת החברה ממוקמת בארה"ב והחברה מעסיקה היום למעלה מ-200 אלף עובדים ברחבי העולם. במרכז הפיתוח והמחקר של GM בהרצליה פיתוח מפנים את הזרקור אל עבר אחד מהנושאים היותר לוהטים בתעשיית הרכב והטכנולוגיה בשנים האחרונות - הרכב האוטונומי.