- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
About the Future Mobility Group
The group is responsible for developing a broad range of connected vehicle systems, including fleet management, mobility services, electric vehicle digital user experiences, as well as the next generation of OnStar online services for consumers and cars.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who will be a key part of our agile product development team and responsible for:
- Partnering with our key stakeholders to identify, envision, define and evangelize a roadmap and strategies for best in class user experience of multiple web and mobile based applications.
- Interacting with diverse technical, business, marketing and other cross functional groups, spanning different organizational levels.
- Understanding customer needs and gather product requirements, which will lead to new products development and existing product enhancements.
- Fleshing out the product UX and functionality via mockups, wireframes, user stories and functional specifications.
- Generating new and assessing proposed and current workflows and design to deliver innovative user experience.
- Ensuring the product achieves the user’s specified goals with efficiency, effectiveness and delivers best customer experience.
- Participating in the definition of user-centered design and UX approach strategies, user personas and scenarios and conduct necessary user research activities.
- Working closely with our UX team to test and refine designs and prototypes and ensure alignment and UX direction with the customer business goals while suggesting UI improvement of existing and future products.
- A Bachelor’s engineering degree is required, with an advanced degree (MBA) preferred
- Proven product management experience, with clear ownership on results throughout the entire process, from inception and definition through MVP launch, ongoing user and usage research, and roadmap prioritization and delivery
- Fluent English is a must
- Analytical understanding of business considerations and competitive landscape
- Strategic mind-set with a passion for product delivery and user experience.
- Understanding of technical aspects, architecture and unit economics of complex products and platforms
- Experience defining intuitive and effective user experiences to address user needs
- Experience developing customer-facing products in areas of mobility, automotive, productivity etc.
- A creative, flexible thinker - with a sense of structure. Comfortable with being out of comfort zone.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as business, legal, engineering, strategy and marketing
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks independently and ability to coach and mentor stakeholder in user-centered design process.
- Experience with location-based services, including visual design of map-centric applications
- Experience in the automotive industry
ג'נרל מוטורס הוקמה ב-1908 הנהלת החברה ממוקמת בארה"ב והחברה מעסיקה היום למעלה מ-200 אלף עובדים ברחבי העולם. במרכז הפיתוח והמחקר של GM בהרצליה פיתוח מפנים את הזרקור אל עבר אחד מהנושאים היותר לוהטים בתעשיית הרכב והטכנולוגיה בשנים האחרונות - הרכב האוטונומי.