- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Job Description...Grubhub (NYSE: GRUB) is a leading online and mobile food-ordering and delivery marketplace with the largest and most comprehensive network of restaurant partners. Grubhub features over 300,000 restaurants and is proud to partner with 280,000 of these restaurants in over 4,000 U.S. cities, and is one of the three biggest food-ordering services in the US, next to Uber Eats and DoorDash.
Grubhub for Campus, formerly a TLV-based startup called “Tapingo” acquired by Grubhub (in 2018), is dedicated to connecting students with the food they love by meeting the needs of campus dining programs. We proudly serve over 200 campus dining programs and over a million students across the United States with best in class product, service, and value.
We are looking for a New Markets Senior Product Manager to lead a product team (product, design and engineering) focused on discovering new marketplaces.
- Job Requirements...You will lead the full product life cycle, from discovery and design, through MVP definition and field experimentation, results assessment and launch.
- You will be leading the process of designing and execution of the product being built.
- You will lead a squad/Product team consisting of a designer and group of engineers, together you will be responsible for driving and delivering on the product roadmap.
- You will work with our customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders at all levels as well as peers to discover new markets and help our sales team penetrate them.
- You will be able to use data and analytics to determine which markets, and within them, which customer sectors, offer the most opportunity for us to pursue and how to set up our products for success.
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years of experience in the high tech industry as a product manager for product-driven companies in the marketplaces, B2B2C, or B2B space.
- Extensive experience with web and/or mobile applications.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and spirit of making things happen.
- A leader of people, able to rally the forces behind a shared goal, with or without authority.
- Understanding how a product or feature is used by a customer, and how changing it would affect their behavior, should come naturally to you.
- You should be adept at using data to track goals and KPIs, create dashboards, test new products, and create and manage roadmaps and priorities.
- Proven ability to work with large datasets, customer & performance analytics platforms, and testing solutions.
- Intermediate (or more) at writing SQL queries.
- Understanding the business and strategy and being able to challenge the way the product vision and strategy are set up to meet the requirements.
- Ability to understand the current tech stacks and architecture, as a lever for planning great products.
- Familiarity with the product lifecycle and methodologies.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Willing to commit to US travel approximately once every quarter.
Grubhub היא אחת משלוש חברות משלוחי המזון הגדולות בארצות הברית, עם יותר מ-33 מיליון משתמשים פעילים, 750,000 הזמנות ביום וכ-300 אלף מסעדות באלפי ערים ברחבי ארצות הברית. החברה נמצאת בתהליך מיזוג עם Just Eat Takeaway.com, ולאחר מכן היא תהפוך לחברת המשלוחים הגדולה בעולם מחוץ לסין. החברה נסחרת בבורסת ניו יורק והיא חלק ממדד S&P 400. מועסקים בה קרוב ל-3,000 עובדים, רובם המוחלט בארה"ב, ומרכז הפיתוח הישראלי הוא הסייט היחיד מחוץ לארה"ב, עם כ-55 עובדים שעוסקים בעיקר ב-Product ,Design ו-R&D.