- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול פיתוח
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about building infrastructure and DevOps to empower the company to scale effectively. As an R&D engineer and tech lead you will be responsible for the operations and infrastructure that tap into the historical log of large scale global companies' systems. You will work in a high-velocity startup environment where products and ecosystems are still being defined and developed, giving you the chance to influence some of the core tools used by the project, be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment and SRE. You will need to be a self-starter, ready to dig in and own projects, collaborate cross-functionally and deliver quality results.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Architecting company’s full microservices ecosystem in Kubernetes (away from Fargate and EC2s)
- Build new cloud data centers moving us to be multi-cloud and multi-region
- Lead our Devops technical roadmap, and be the Point of Contact that pushes through the hyper-growth of our R&D teams.
- Facilitate a shift-left devops culture empowering dev teams to own their production services, deployments and CI/CD
- Be part of the team improving the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of the company's services.
- Build CI/CD pipelines, implement DevOps methodologies and easy-to-use dev environments
- Lead and architect compute infrastructure to build distributed microservices architecture and AI applications in the cloud
- Keep under control our growing AWS footprint
- Build solutions that allow our R&D teams, engineers, and data scientists to work at scale without fighting the infrastructure. Improve code quality, testing cycles..
- Solve performance bottlenecks and continuously improve the security and resilience of our platform
- Provide 24/7 on-call level 2 shifts (incident level issues only)
- People skills. Be able to work in a team, communicate and collaborate with developers and stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in DevOps, infrastructure engineering, or software engineering staff member
- Strong coding skills on production-grade services (Python / Ruby / JS / Golang) as well as bash and scripting fundamentals
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, etc) plus configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Pulumi or CloudFormation
- Working with databases (RDBMS or NoSQL) and large, complex data sets
- Experience in building systems where observability is a first-class concern using protocols and tools that cover the space of logging, monitoring, tracking, and alerting
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Kubernetes - A must
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins
- Proficient at Linux system administration
- Experience with modern web services architectures (distributed systems and Celery task queues- advantage)
- Ability and passion to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of security best practices, both for application (OWASP) and for the organization (SOC2 and the like)
- B.Sc / M.Sc Computer Science or any related degree- advantage.
HiredScore היא חברת סטארטאפ גלובלית בתחום ה-HR Tech, שהוקמה במטרה לספק לחברות הגדולות בעולם פתרון חכם, יעיל, הוגן ושקוף לתהליכי הגיוס המפרכים. בכך מסייעת החברה בהעסקה והרכבה של צוותים מגוונים, רב-תרבותיים ובעלי כל הכישורים הנדרשים לתפקיד באופן המהיר והיעיל ביותר .