- pin_dropמיקוםנס ציונה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
HP Indigo is a subsidiary of HP Inc., a large American corporation with an annual revenue of over $50bn. Indigo is the leading player in the digital printing industry, with the widest portfolio of products, services, and solutions, and is one of the largest exporters in Israel, with annual revenues of over $1 Billion. Indigo is a full-stack company – we do R&D, Manufacturing of both presses and supplies (we have a large production facility in Kiryat Gat), Marketing, Sales and field service. Indigo is a truly global company, with customers in six continents and over 120 countries. About half of Indigo’s 5,000 employees are based in Israel and the rest is distributed around the world, many of them at our regional headquarters in Barcelona, Singapore, and Atlanta.
Since its founding in 1977 Indigo has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion. We’re continuously working to create an environment where our employees can thrive and bring their authentic selves to work without judgment. We’ve learned that giving people the freedom to express themselves, to be open with their ideas, and to use opportunities for growth as their north star frees them to put their best work forward.
The Global Segment Manager role oversees the growth, development, and narrative for his/her segment. As a segment manager, you will be a key member of the strategic business development team shaping and executing the marketing plans for the segments.
Your task will be to connect with customers and colleagues to gain in-depth understanding of customer and market needs. You will champion the development of go-to-market tools to catapult this new and exciting market to success. You’ll work collaboratively to lead the creation and implementation of all necessary marketing programs, sales tools, presentations, and initiatives. As a strategic and critical thinker, you are a problem solver that enjoys using your imagination and curiosity to generate new ideas and get things done. Your written and verbal communications and presentation skills are outstanding, and you have a strong command of the English language.
- Develop the segment story, define the segment needs and be the subject matter expert (SME) for your segment.
- Lead content creation and development and production of sales enablement tools, customer facing presentations, value proposition messaging, customer' success stories, newsletters and collateral materials for the segment.
- Drive business development initiatives such as working with customers and brands to develop business awareness and growth for the segment
- End-to-end planning and execution of virtual events, segment’s trade shows and customer events
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in the organization such as design studios, product management teams, R&D, regional marketing, and sales.
- 8+ years’ experience in Marketing/Brand Management
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with agility
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of work
- Ability to work independently as well as a high performing team member
- Critical thinker
- Experience in digital print industry, with HP Indigo technology is an advantage
HP אינדיגו הישראלית מובילה את המהפכה העולמית בשוק הדפוס הדיגיטלי. החברה קיימת משנת 1977 ומספקת פתרונות הדפסה ועיבוד מידע היקפיים למגוון רחב מאוד של מוצרים כגון אלבומי תמונות, לוחות שנה, חומרים שיווקיים, ספרים צבעוניים, תוויות לבקבוקים, אריזות מזון, אריזות קרטון למוצרי יוקרה, הדפסות המאפשרות הגנה מזיופים ועוד. לחברה יותר מ-4,500 לקוחות בכל העולם והיא מעסיקה יותר מ-3,000 עובדים בעולם, מתוכם כ-2,000 בישראל