- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון1-2 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join us in using big data technology to support small businesses and consumers around the world.
Intuit is a global market leader in financial software solutions for small businesses and consumers, with products used by tens of millions of customers. Intuit’s Israel site is growing rapidly, focused on trust, data, and deep insight. The company’s success rests to a large extent on the quality of its data, the ability to curate, combine, protect, and analyze this data. For example, extensive data allows us to identify and thwart fraudsters in real-time, and analyze stages of invoice to payment processing.
The group is looking to expand its capabilities in the Data Engineering realm to work closely with analysts, data scientists, and software developers.
How you will lead
- Gather data needs from internal customers like product managers and analysts, and translate those requirements into a working database and analytic software.
- Develop data-centric software using leading-edge big data technologies. These include database design, batch, and near-real-time ETL pipelines, and dashboards
- Collaborate with colleagues both locally and in remote locations
- Influence the software architecture and working procedures for building data and analytics
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Manage your own time, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Be the go-to person for anything and everything regarding understanding the data - exploration, pipelines, analytics, etc.
How you’ll succeed
- Have an impact on satisfying customers and reducing financial fraud
- Help build the team by hiring the best talent
- Contribute to experiments and research on how to enhance our capabilities
- Learn new technologies and methodologies
- Collaborate with other data engineers, analysts, data scientists, and developers
- Be proactive with a self-starter attitude
- Be a good listener, while also having strong opinions on what is right
- Be fun to be around :)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 2 years’ experience dealing directly with internal customers regarding their data needs
- Excellent knowledge of SQL in a large-scale data warehouse environment such as Vertica, Redshift, or Spark
- Strong knowledge of database / dimensional modeling / data integration tools
- Some knowledge of data visualization tools, especially Tableau
- Can-do attitude, hands-on approach, passion for data
- Bonus Points:
- Experience writing scripts with languages like Python, Scala, and shell scripts in a Linux environment
- Experience with Spark
- Experience working in a cloud environment, preferably AWS
- Some knowledge of Data Science/Machine Learning
- Some experience with stream processing or near real-time data ingestion
- Some knowledge of graph databases
- Some experience in the Fintech industry
- Great sense of humor
Intuit היא חברה ממוקדת לקוחות ומוכוונת עיצוב. מוצרי הדגל שלה - QuickBooks, TurboTax ו-Mint, מדגימים את המחויבות לביצוע מהפך בדרך שבה אנשים מנהלים את החשבונות האישיים שלהם, מפעילים עסקים קטנים ומשלמים לעובדיהם. Intuit הגדירה את עצמה מחדש והפכה מחברת תוכנה למחשבים אישיים מצפון אמריקה, לחברת מוצרי ופלטפורמות ענן.