- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join the Intuit Information Security R&D Organization as a Staff DevOps Engineer. The Intuit Platform Security team defines, builds and drives adoption for security best practices across the Intuit Platform organization, as well as company-wide.
The team is responsible for architecting, building and managing the cloud environments and CI/CD platform and supporting products for Intuit’s Security SaaS offerings.
How you will lead
- Design, build and operate Cloud infrastructure to enable reliable and rapid CI/CD of microservices with effective monitoring and resilient operations
- Write automation code for provisioning and operating infrastructure at massive scale
- Define standards and best practices. You will review code and provide feedback.
- Be a part of the roadmap and strategy for the DevOps platform
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- Operation & Support - participation in the on-call rotation supporting the 24x7 availability platform and the production application (along with the US-based team).
- Ensure that operational defects, issues, and incidents assigned to the team are remediated as quickly as possible and within SLA
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise and solving challenging programming and architecture design problem
To succeed, you will need to…
- Have a true passion for DevOps
- Drive to excellence through automation and infrastructure as code approach
- Deliver solutions at the highest quality - scalable, performant, reliable
- Be familiar with the most up to date technologies
- Understand other teams’ work and CI/CD processes
- Mentor the more junior engineers on the team to do great work
- Be proactive with a self-starter attitude
- Be flexible in your working hours, since you’ll be working with the US on a semi-regular basis
- Be a good listener, while also having strong opinions on what is right
- Be fun to be around :)
What you'll bring
- A quick learning curve, ability to rapidly and independently take on new technologies and technical challenges
- Can-do attitude - everywhere from Ops to Dev
- Team player possessing strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills. Able to influence, presenting and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
- Demonstrated ability to work with global teams across time zones
- Experience of:
- developing and operating complex distributed software systems in an enterprise environment (8+ years)
- Managing cloud-based production environment (AWS, Azure, and Google)
- implementing CI/CD infrastructures, e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, Cloud Builder, etc. (4+ years)
- Infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or Terraform (4+ years)
- Coding in Python/Java/Go/C# (or another equivalent), combined with strong operational skills
- Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- Debugging and troubleshooting complex problems in the cloud
Intuit היא חברה ממוקדת לקוחות ומוכוונת עיצוב. מוצרי הדגל שלה - QuickBooks, TurboTax ו-Mint, מדגימים את המחויבות לביצוע מהפך בדרך שבה אנשים מנהלים את החשבונות האישיים שלהם, מפעילים עסקים קטנים ומשלמים לעובדיהם. Intuit הגדירה את עצמה מחדש והפכה מחברת תוכנה למחשבים אישיים מצפון אמריקה, לחברת מוצרי ופלטפורמות ענן.