- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח Web
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Come join the Invoicing group as a Principal Software Engineer developing the Business to Business (B2B) experience for Intuit.
If you love having stretch goals, real-world challenges, and making customers incredibly happy whilst fostering your obsessive need for perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
Join our brand-new innovative team to help build the next generation of awesome products and experiences using cutting-edge technology.
In this role, you will act as the lead technical expert of the group. You will collaborate with many teams in Intuit and contribute to many components in different BU’s. We love engineers who lead the change, communicate with customers, and deliver the most beautiful and intuitive applications.
How you will lead:
- Drive significant technology initiatives end to end and across multiple layers of architecture
- Hands-on participation in software engineering work (±60%)
- Gaining an understanding of our Current State and then defining the Target State Architecture and Strategy. Drive towards adoption of the target state architecture by executing on the strategy. Must possess the leadership qualities necessary to drive change and adoption of the strategy.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships/alignment with partners across the business
- Apply your experience and innovation to generate creative ideas for emerging business needs
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Acting in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior and senior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Contribute by developing end-to-end solutions for complex problems, interfacing with multiple services and platforms, and multiple Business Units and organizations.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to contribute and review architectures, design, and code.
- Provide technical leadership and be a role model to software engineers pursuing a technical career path in engineering
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, and applying cutting edge technology and software paradigms
- Demonstrated ability to work with global teams across time zone
- Job Requirements...10+ years experience developing systems/software for large business environments (Java, J2EE)
- 5+ years of experience designing complex distributed systems, management products, or business applications
- Experience with:
- Web services (consuming or creating) with REST
- Backend software development using Java Spring or SpringBoot to expose and consume RESTful web services
- Unit testing frameworks, mocking, and data-driven tests
- NoSQL and relational databases
- Kafka and GraphQL
- AWS (or Azure/GCP)
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Microservices architecture
- Proficient in front-end and back-end architecture & design
- Able to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction from business strategy to product strategy to high-level technical design to detailed technical design to implementation
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with cross-functional teams while maintaining an effective working relationship.
- Experience driving engineering design using Agile process to drive innovation, accelerate decisions and outcomes while minimizing risk
Intuit היא חברה ממוקדת לקוחות ומוכוונת עיצוב. מוצרי הדגל שלה - QuickBooks, TurboTax ו-Mint, מדגימים את המחויבות לביצוע מהפך בדרך שבה אנשים מנהלים את החשבונות האישיים שלהם, מפעילים עסקים קטנים ומשלמים לעובדיהם. Intuit הגדירה את עצמה מחדש והפכה מחברת תוכנה למחשבים אישיים מצפון אמריקה, לחברת מוצרי ופלטפורמות ענן.