- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Join the Invoicing group as a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer developing the Business to Business (B2B) experience for Intuit.
If you love having stretch goals, real world challenges, and making customers incredibly happy whilst fostering your obsessive need for perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
Join our brand-new innovative team to help build the next generation of awesome products and experiences using cutting edge technology.
You will collaborate with many teams in Intuit and contribute to many components in different BU’s. We love engineers who lead the change, communicating with customers and delivering the most beautiful and intuitive applications.
How you will lead
- You need to be self-motivated, proactive and a contributor of code
- You need to be able to read any code in an existing codebase and change it
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Resolving defects and bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
- Communicates clearly, succinctly and persuasively to all levels of employees, customers and management
- Working cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: Product Management, Experience Design, different product lines, or business units to drive forward results
What you'll bring
- 5+ years’ experience developing web applications
- Experience with:
- web services (consuming or creating) with REST
- Backend software development using Java Spring or SpringBoot to expose and consume RESTful web services
- UI frameworks like React, or Angular
- Unit testing frameworks & mocking
- NoSQL and relational databases
- Kafka and GraphQL
- AWS (or Azure/GCP)
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Microservices architecture
- Senior - not just technically skilled, but able to drive a project E2E and deliver it. Having a direct impact on the end product
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem-solving
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with cross-functional teams while maintaining effective working relationships
Intuit היא חברה ממוקדת לקוחות ומוכוונת עיצוב. מוצרי הדגל שלה - QuickBooks, TurboTax ו-Mint, מדגימים את המחויבות לביצוע מהפך בדרך שבה אנשים מנהלים את החשבונות האישיים שלהם, מפעילים עסקים קטנים ומשלמים לעובדיהם. Intuit הגדירה את עצמה מחדש והפכה מחברת תוכנה למחשבים אישיים מצפון אמריקה, לחברת מוצרי ופלטפורמות ענן.