- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
QuickBooks proudly serves over 7 million small business and self-employed customers. While initially started as desktop and bookkeeping software, QuickBooks has grown to provide millions of businesses with payments, capital, banking, payroll, and other financial services - moving over $200 billion in and out of businesses every year.
Small businesses fuel our global economy, but the odds are stacked against them. One of two businesses fails in the first five years, and two of three fail before they turn ten. One of the most severe challenges a small business faces is managing their cash flow: balancing inflows and outflows, late customer payments, funding growth, and making payroll all while hoping there’s enough leftover for profit or a rainy day. QuickBooks is on a mission to change the game by providing access to services that improve business’s prospects and increase their survival rate.
This Sr. Product Manager will play a central role in powering prosperity by bringing more small-businesses onto QuickBooks and QuickBooks Money offerings. The PM will unlock organic growth channels across QuickBooks, Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, and other Intuit properties leveraging activities like bill payments and invoicing flows to create engagement and growth loops when businesses interact with each other. This role has purview across all of QuickBooks Money’s products, requires a growth and creative mindset, and ability to connect the dots between customers and merchants across payments and financial services.
How you will lead
- Align a team around a mission, set a roadmap, and relentlessly execute experiments and feature enhancements to drive growth across the QuickBooks Money ecosystem
- Inform the vision with customer-centric research, an appreciation for the fintech ecosystem and business opportunity, and then drive awareness and support throughout the QuickBooks organization
- Collaborate with other QuickBooks ecosystem partners (e.g., QuickBooks Cash, Payroll, Payments, and Accounting) to build end-to-end delightful experiences for the customer
- Identify, design, and experiment on initiatives with usability testing, customer data, and market research
- Manage the tensions between customer, partner, and business value to enable sustainable growth
- Serve as a resident growth expert, influencing and educating other product teams in the organization to adopt best practices and spot growth opportunities
What you'll bring
- 5+ years designing and delivering world-class products in a Product Management role
- 3+ years experience working on growth-related product initiatives, marketing, and/or analytics with a portfolio of product and feature releases that demonstrates best practices and rapid execution
- Track record of setting a product vision and translating it into a roadmap and end-to-end execution
- A self-starter with a bias for action and quick decision-making
- Strong communication skills with engineering, business, design, and executive stakeholders
- Develops and defends strong points of view with data and analytics; comfortable with statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline or an equivalent work experience; advanced degree a plus
Intuit היא חברה ממוקדת לקוחות ומוכוונת עיצוב. מוצרי הדגל שלה - QuickBooks, TurboTax ו-Mint, מדגימים את המחויבות לביצוע מהפך בדרך שבה אנשים מנהלים את החשבונות האישיים שלהם, מפעילים עסקים קטנים ומשלמים לעובדיהם. Intuit הגדירה את עצמה מחדש והפכה מחברת תוכנה למחשבים אישיים מצפון אמריקה, לחברת מוצרי ופלטפורמות ענן.