- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join the Data Acquisition group as a Development Team Leader. Lead the development of collecting Financial Data for Intuit’s business. Deliver great capabilities for QuickBooks and TurboTax. Lead a team of highly motivated engineers’ opportunity to be part of a growing team.
Your team will be responsible for developing and maintaining the connectivity to thousands of financial institutes all over the world including handling all the related escalations from Intuit's Care teams.
How you will lead
- Build high performing team by putting the right people in the right job at the right time
- Lead the day-to-day development and customers’ support - assign tasks, priorities, time estimates, releases, etc.
- Guide, coach, and mentor software development engineers - including technical mentoring, conducting design reviews and code reviews
- Evaluate employee performance, sets expectations and goals for the department and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines, and trains staff
- Initiate and embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for the delivery of scalable and high-quality software
- Work closely with Intuit’s customer care teams to streamline the process and improve the customer experience
- Collaborate closely with peer managers and partners across the business (e.g. Program Mgmt, Business Analyst, Products, and more)
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of experience as software engineer or team leader
- A people’s person, having the passion for being at the leading position
- You are self-motivated and proactive
- Hands-on experience with Java and Spring
- Experience with building web applications, databases, microservices
- Good system architecture grasp
- Experience with software development lifecycle processes
- Experience supporting internal and external customers, including managing the daily operations, tracking KPIs and communicating with key stakeholders and customers
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills – both in Hebrew and English
- Preferably - experience working with offshore and outsourced teams, especially in India
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent work-related experience
Intuit היא חברה ממוקדת לקוחות ומוכוונת עיצוב. מוצרי הדגל שלה - QuickBooks, TurboTax ו-Mint, מדגימים את המחויבות לביצוע מהפך בדרך שבה אנשים מנהלים את החשבונות האישיים שלהם, מפעילים עסקים קטנים ומשלמים לעובדיהם. Intuit הגדירה את עצמה מחדש והפכה מחברת תוכנה למחשבים אישיים מצפון אמריקה, לחברת מוצרי ופלטפורמות ענן.