- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Want to help our product owners improve customer-facing applications and websites? Ready to perfect our product vision? Then you could be our missing ingredient.
From falafel with friends to romantic ramen for two, we’re making mealtimes special for foodies in 11 countries – with millions of orders each week. Whether they know us as Takeaway.com, 10bis.il (or any of our international brands), our consumers use the same great platform.
The thing that really drives us? Tech and Product. While our partner restaurants are cooking up great food, we ensure that ordering it is as quick, easy and enjoyable as possible.
All about the role
As our Domain Owner for Corporate Solutions products, you’re responsible for ensuring all departments are connected. There are no surprises regarding the goals and outcomes during a project. Everyone involved is aligned and understands what’s expected from them!
You remove the pressure for the product owner and focus on the cross-vertical and (inter)-departmental communication and alignment. You’re able to see the bigger picture, whilst also focusing on your specific domain.
Using your organisational skills, you’re able to ensure teams across our international offices are aligned. You make sure nothing blocks the product owners from having everything they need to create and prioritise the right stories in the product backlog.
You will be reporting to our Corporate Solutions product owner in Tel-Aviv, presenting them with key insights and discussing the future of your domain responsibilities.
We’re also counting on you to:
- Closely pair up with the product owners to produce clear goals, project roadmaps, outcomes and departemental deliverables for the bigger (international) projects
- Execute and follow up on your projects and initiatives, while clearly communicating the progress to the stakeholders and keeping everyone up-to-date
- You understand the KPIs and the objectives of of our consumer products
- You’re familiar with technologies and software delivery processes
- You have a strong product vision for your domain(s) that aligns with the product owners and our overall product strategy
- Work collaboratively within a rapidly-growing Agile environment
Can you deliver:
Think you’re the right fit for this role? That’s great. Even better if you can tick the boxes below:
- 3+ years’ of (technical) product owner experience
- 2+ years’ of project management/product delivery management experience
- Comfortable being both a project and (technical) product management role
- Experience working with customer-facing products within a fast-paced, ever-changing E-commerce environment
- Experience working with teams based in multiple countries
- Ability to play both project and (technical) product management roles
- A natural collaborator with good interpersonal skills and the ability to drive people toward a common goal
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
Here is our offer
Like burgers and fries or bagels and cream cheese, we think your skills and these great rewards are a perfect pairing:
- The opportunity to make a huge impact on our set of products
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- A dynamic workplace where you’ll work with some of the top talents in the industry
- Great company events, such as our annual snow event on the slopes in Europe!
- Fantastic location: we’re next to Azrieli train station and offer spectacular views from our 32nd-floor office
- Competitive salary
- Allowance for ordering lunches with 10bis
Are you the product domain expert we’re looking for? Click Apply Now and send us your CV
Just Eat-Takeaway, התאגיד ההולנדי, הוא מרקטפלייס של אוכל הפועל ב-23 מדינות ברחבי העולם. הוא נוסד לפני 20 שנה ובשנת 2018 רכש את תן ביס הישראלית בזכות המוצר הייחודי שלה ומתוך הבנה שמנוע הצמיחה העיקרי הצפוי לשנים הקרובות הוא קהל ה-B2B בו תן ביס מתמחה. מחלקת הטק מתפקדת כיחידה עצמאית בתוך Just Eat-Takeaway, מה שמאפשר שמירה על תרבות סטארטאפית, מהירה, ואג'יילית. החברה וההנהלה מאמינות בעצמאות, לימוד וחופש פעולה.