- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Want to be a part of a major international product? Ready to perfect our product vision? Then you could be our missing ingredient.
From falafel with friends to romantic ramen for two, we’re making mealtimes special for foodies in 11 countries – with millions of orders each week. Whether they know us as Takeaway.com, 10Bis (or any of our international brands), our consumers use the same great platform.
The thing that really drives us? Tech and Product. While our partner restaurants are cooking up the great food, we’re working to ensure that ordering it is as quick, easy, and enjoyable as possible.
All about the role
As a Product Owner POS at Takeaway.com, you are responsible for translating business requirements into clear function and technical stories.
You'll work alongside a dedicated and passionate group of developers, product designers and analysts in order to drive product development and bring our platform to the next level, you will lead the product to grow our new Takeaway.com POS.
Agile and Scrum come naturally to you, and you're able to deliver high-quality work within short timeframes. Apart from the development of new products you will be focusing on big restaurant facing product to make well-informed business decisions and to create new solutions for our end-user.
You are able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment and guide and motivate your team to tackle new and interesting challenges, and to be part of our passion for changing the status quo of how people order and pay for food at restaurants in Europe.
We’re also counting on you to:
- Translating business requirements into clear and fully defined technical stories
- Pro-active communication with stakeholders to keep everyone up-to-date
- Adapting in a fast-moving environment
- Creating clear and practical roadmaps for new products and features
- Managing sprint planning and coordinate releases
- Work together with your team to deliver value constantly and iteratively
- Setting up KPIs to track the performance of new and existing features
- Optimizing solutions for data management and utilizing data to create new features
Can you deliver:
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Demonstrating product ownership with B2B or B2C services. (a big advantage for both!)
- Experience working in agile development teams
- Able to oversee and deliver on large-scale projects
- Think strategically and lean on data to inform decision-making
- Scrum and agile Collaborative in nature with strong communication and presentation skills
- Practical and results-driven with a commitment to quality
- Able to interpret data and connect it to our high-level goals
- Fluent in English
- Interest in the food industry is a big advantage.
Here is our offer
Like burgers and fries or bagels and cream cheese, we think your skills and these great rewards are a perfect pairing:
- The opportunity to make a huge impact on our set of products
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- A dynamic workplace where you’ll work with some of the top talents in the industry
- Great company events, such as our annual snow event on the slopes in Europe!
- Fantastic location: we’re next to Azrieli train station and offer spectacular views from our 32nd-floor office
- Competitive salary
- Allowance for ordering lunches with 10bis
Ready to join the team in Tel Aviv? Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to send us your CV!
Just Eat-Takeaway, התאגיד ההולנדי, הוא מרקטפלייס של אוכל הפועל ב-23 מדינות ברחבי העולם. הוא נוסד לפני 20 שנה ובשנת 2018 רכש את תן ביס הישראלית בזכות המוצר הייחודי שלה ומתוך הבנה שמנוע הצמיחה העיקרי הצפוי לשנים הקרובות הוא קהל ה-B2B בו תן ביס מתמחה. מחלקת הטק מתפקדת כיחידה עצמאית בתוך Just Eat-Takeaway, מה שמאפשר שמירה על תרבות סטארטאפית, מהירה, ואג'יילית. החברה וההנהלה מאמינות בעצמאות, לימוד וחופש פעולה.