- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kaltura is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team.
Our work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
About the Job:
The position requires high motivation, lots of energy, hard worker, working closely with the Company's revenue teams and customers abroad. In addition, the candidate should be able to work independently, oversee the day to day activities and ensure accurate revenue reporting.
· Review order forms/agreements as part of our internal review process for booking, billing and revenue recognition
· Understand and create revenue schedules for assigned bookings
· Issue customer invoices daily
· Review scheduled invoices and send to customers through email, regular mail or submit into customer invoicing web sites
· Process billing and revenue churns and issue credit memos
· Maintain customer billing details in CRM
· Assist with monthly close process
· Support Sales and Account Managers abroad with booking issues
· Work directly with customers (internal and external) on invoicing matters
· Perform customers' revenue analytic review monthly to ensure billing is accurate
· Ensure proper, timely and accurate compliance with regulatory requirements
· Assist with other billing or order management responsibilities
often requiring long hours during busy periods
Skills / Attributes Required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), especially Excel
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality work
· Work well under pressure and within deadlines
· Ability to adapt and prioritize based on changing environment and requirements while maintaining a high attention to detail and composure as an individual and collaborative contributor
· Ability to learn new software programs as needed
· Critical and analytical thinking
· Work both independently and within a team environment
· A positive and professional attitude
· BA in Economic/Business, or similar educational skills
· Experience in Information Systems is an advantage
· Experience in fast-growing technology companies in SaaS industry- Advantage
· Experience in Salesforce- a must
· Experience with Intacct- Advantage
קלטורה נוסדה ב-2006, החברה מפתחת פלטפורמת וידאו בקוד פתוח לניהול, יצירה ושיתוף תכני וידיאו. המערכת של קלטורה מאפשרת ללקוחותיה לשלב תכני וידאו מגוונים באתרים ובמערכותשלהם,ולנהל באופן מלא את תכני הוידיאו שלהם. המערכת מאפשרת לערוך ניתוח סטטיסטיקות, להוריד את העלויות הקשורות לשידור הווידאו ולעשות שימוש בכלים חשובים נוספים שיעזרו למפיצי הידע בארגון.