- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Kaltura is seeking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Cutting-Edge DevOps department!
In this role, you will bring your drive and passion for excellent customer service and continuous quality improvement and be involved in designing and supporting environment solutions for the company’s employees.
Your day-to-day will include working with a wide range of people and systems. Below are some of the qualities and expectations for this role:
· Multitasking and handling multiple projects while maintaining top rate service delivery (SLA).
· Installation, administration, monitoring, and triage of IT services.
· Willingness to address critical events and situations outside normal work hours. Provide in-depth problem analysis and resolution.
· Search out and implement new technologies accordingly.
· Work with engineers and architects to define system standards, requirements, and infrastructure architecture.
· Maintain and update operating system versions and toolsets to improve security and stability.
· Ability to prepare reports and maintain records and documentation.
· Ability to perform enterprise-class system backup and recoveryKaltura’s mission is to power any video experience. A recognized leader in the OTT TV (Over-the-top TV), OVP (Online Video Platform), EVP (Education Video Platform) and EVP (Enterprise Video Platform) markets.
Kaltura has emerged as the fastest growing video platform, and as the one with the widest use-case and appeal. Kaltura is deployed globally in thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, in work, and at school. The company is committed to its core values of openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and is the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video-management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
Our customers include major service providers and media companies such as Vodafone, HBO, and Warner Bros., leading enterprises such as MetLife, Philips, SAP, Bank of America, and hundreds of global educational institutions, including Harvard, Columbia, NYU and the University of Michigan.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to develop, market and distribute cutting-edge technology that is open source and available to all.
Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high and initiative is always encouraged. We currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv, and we are growing rapidly including positions all over the world in more locations
3+ Years of IT infrastructure experience
· Experience around DevOps and Automation using Bash/Python/Go
· Cloud automation & orchestration experience using Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Infra-as-code experience
· Experience in containerization of applications, docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Nomad etc.
· Troubleshooting environments, including networking, LINUX hosts
· Experience in designing a large-scale operations
· Experience with Linux operating systems and applications (FTP, HTTP servers, DNS servers and etc).
· Experience working, developing and maintain open source applications
· Strong interpersonal and customer care skills
· Excellent writing and verbal skills
· Planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivated and self-learning skills.
· High level of English – A MUST
· Experience in Cloud Technology - an advantage
· Experience with building monitoring stack based on application metrics - an advantage
קלטורה נוסדה ב-2006, החברה מפתחת פלטפורמת וידאו בקוד פתוח לניהול, יצירה ושיתוף תכני וידיאו. המערכת של קלטורה מאפשרת ללקוחותיה לשלב תכני וידאו מגוונים באתרים ובמערכותשלהם,ולנהל באופן מלא את תכני הוידיאו שלהם. המערכת מאפשרת לערוך ניתוח סטטיסטיקות, להוריד את העלויות הקשורות לשידור הווידאו ולעשות שימוש בכלים חשובים נוספים שיעזרו למפיצי הידע בארגון.