- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
A successful software developer at Kaltura is a technologist who possesses a balance of technical depth, creative problem-solving ability, and strong interpersonal skills. Kaltura is a fair and equal employer, we promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, LGBTQ rights and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
As a software engineer at Kaltura, you will be a part of an engineering community in our Applications/R&D division.
The team you will join is responsible for our Saas main video portal application.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a group that develop the most selling product of the company that support both the enterprise and the education vertical bringing amazing value to our customers. If you aspire to deliver world class UX experiences that can be scaled, is efficient and accessible to everyone - your place is with us.
As this team is working in various of programming languages and several infrastructures we are looking for a fast-learner and someone who can handle the multi-technologies challenge and tackle several projects at once.
We at Kaltura believe in openness and innovation - we want people who not afraid to say their opinions and to think bigger.
Come and join the place where you can see the impact of your work on a daily basis.
· At least 4 years' experience in SW development of large / complex systems - Mandatory
· At least 2 years of React (the more – the merrier)
· High level of experience in Back End development using PHP 7 - Mandatory
· Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: MongoDB, CouchBase
· Team player, quick learner and independent
· Excellent English communication skills
· Experience working with JIRA / Git and design applications such as Zeplin, Invision.
· B.Sc. in software engineering or equivalent
Will be great if you also have experience with:
· Experience with RESTful API
· Zend F/W
· Will be great if you are also familiar with Angular or Vue
· Web video streaming services
· Knowledge and working experience with SQL DB
· Linux OS expertise
קלטורה נוסדה ב-2006, החברה מפתחת פלטפורמת וידאו בקוד פתוח לניהול, יצירה ושיתוף תכני וידיאו. המערכת של קלטורה מאפשרת ללקוחותיה לשלב תכני וידאו מגוונים באתרים ובמערכותשלהם,ולנהל באופן מלא את תכני הוידיאו שלהם. המערכת מאפשרת לערוך ניתוח סטטיסטיקות, להוריד את העלויות הקשורות לשידור הווידאו ולעשות שימוש בכלים חשובים נוספים שיעזרו למפיצי הידע בארגון.