- pin_dropמיקוםרמת גן
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול פרויקטים
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
We’re looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to join our Project Manager team, within our Professional Services group. In this role, you will be responsible for launching new customers on Kaltura Video Platform and applications (SaaS). To accomplish this, Senior Project Managers work with enterprise companies and educational institutions and their staff to build out the initial application configuration and review the primary settings and functionality of Kaltura’s applications.
· Manage the customer onboarding process from start to finish
· Serve as the lead contact for daily customer interaction and implementation activities
· Follow up with customers via email or phone to gather setup items or other required information
· Create and maintain project notes and project plan, be able to update internal team members as to current status, and next steps
· Assist in establishing customer goals and be able to communicate deliverables (timelines, scope of work, etc.) both internally to setup team and externally to customer
· Perform kickoff calls, client calls or other customer-facing projects
Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive implementations and solutions
Enable and configure various product features that meet the customer's needs within contractual constraints or identify change requests when needed
Determine the scope of the implementation solution and the resources required to successfully complete
Identify use cases, roles and other business requirements for each implementation
· Schedule training via our training team regarding the unique setup of their account
· Open internal tickets, tasks management and resource scheduling
· Other responsibilities may be assigned
· Ability to communicate effectively & build rapport with customers at all levels (written and verbal)
· Ability to prioritize and multitask in a time-sensitive environment
· Previous experience in customer service and project management
· Previous experience in technological positions
· Strong curiosity and thirst for learning new things
· Positive and professional demeanor
· Willing to take on responsibilities and challenges without being told to do so
· Strong work ethic and high level of initiative
· The ability to effectively communicate and work within a team
· 10+ years of experience delivering commercial projects via a service organization, working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements.
· Ideal candidates would have a strong background in software development and Software-as-a-Service systems
· Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent
· Strong technical background and technical understanding
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player, charismatic
· Excellent verbal and writing capabilities in English
· Experience delivering presentations
· Experience with Video streaming is highly desirable
קלטורה נוסדה ב-2006, החברה מפתחת פלטפורמת וידאו בקוד פתוח לניהול, יצירה ושיתוף תכני וידיאו. המערכת של קלטורה מאפשרת ללקוחותיה לשלב תכני וידאו מגוונים באתרים ובמערכותשלהם,ולנהל באופן מלא את תכני הוידיאו שלהם. המערכת מאפשרת לערוך ניתוח סטטיסטיקות, להוריד את העלויות הקשורות לשידור הווידאו ולעשות שימוש בכלים חשובים נוספים שיעזרו למפיצי הידע בארגון.