- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
The Data Operations team at Liveperson is looking for a talented DevOps engineer: a candidate that takes on challenges, continuously expands his area of expertise and naturally takes ownership of his work. The ideal candidate has a strong engineering background, an eagerness to follow good practices and a desire to apply his skills in the field of DevOps.
In this role you will:
- Work with the latest and greatest data technologies including Relational/NoSQL databases and real-time data messaging and processing.
- Responsible for engineering core big data platforms, both real-time analytics, stream & batch
- Engage in solving real business problems by exploring and building an efficient and scalable data infrastructure.
- Responsible for uptime, stability, redundancy, capacity, optimization, tuning, automation and visibility of our data technologies.
- Participate in design reviews of our SaaS services and provide guidance for interoperability with layers such as Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm and more.
- Learn new technologies and become an expert to the extent of being the last escalation tier in the company for these technologies
- The team will also integrate these technologies into our private cloud adding auto-scaling, auto-healing, and advanced monitoring
- At least three years’ experience in Relational and NoSQL technologies
- At least three years’ experience with scripting (e.g. Shell/Bash/Python) in Linux systems
- Hands-on experience with one of the following technologies ElasticSearch/Storm/Kafka or Hadoop - Advantage
- Experience with distributed, large-scale systems
- Configuration management/Automation such as Puppet/Ansible - Advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach
לייבפרסון היא החברה המובילה בעולם בפיתוח פתרונות תקשורת לחיבור בין מותגים ולקוחות. החברה הופכת את חייהם של חברות ולקוחות לקלים יותר באמצעות פיתוח ערוצי תקשורת מבוססי טקסט, הנשענים על טכנולוגיות מתקדמות של Big Data, AI ו-Machine Learning, והמאפשרים תקשורת נוחה וקשר משמעותי יותר בין לקוחות למותגים.