- bubble_chartקטגוריהData Science
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Liveperson is an expert based culture, built on the drive and passion of smart people! Our business is growing and we are looking for people like you!
LivePerson is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, Virgin Atlantic, RBS and Liberty Global, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion analogue phone calls between a brand and its consumers to digital on the LiveEngage platform. By doing this, we enable consumers to get back time and experience a more connected relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches, stores, and contact centers become a unified experience.
Our investment in artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and a world-class hosted platform makes our technology possible at scale and serves the world’s largest enterprises.
We are engineers with a great passion for cutting edge technologies. We adopt open-source and develop our own tools to manage Liveperson’s big scale private and public clouds.
We are the owners of production infrastructure, managing thousands of servers scattered in multiple data-centers around the globe.
We are always after the next big thing in technology to support our business better!
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and successful organisation.
In this role you will:
- The position includes ongoing network administration, network scale planning, researching and architecting new technologies, along with operational 3rd level support of mostly Cisco/Arista/PaloAlto and F5 equipment and some multiple vendors supporting systems.
- As a network engineer, you will be part of the company's production DC Engineering team.
- You will be maintaining LivePerson's data centers infrastructure worldwide, including carrier-grade edge routers, firewalls, core switches and largest LB platforms.
- Responsible for assisting with all projects and repairs throughout the Data
- Centers worldwide
- Perform network upgrades, integration, rebuild and other projects as required
- Track issues and analyze data looking for trends and systemic issues
- You will participate in the occasional on-call rotation supporting the infrastructure
- Travel abroad will be needed at least twice a year.
- At least 3 years' experience in a large scale networks topologies.
- Knowledge in the following network equipment - routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers - Cisco/Arista/PaloAlto and F5 products.
- Knowledge in L2, L3 protocols and load balancing (Switching, Trunking, VLAN, NAT, VPN, ACL, HSRP, VPN, OSPF, BGP, STP.
- Understand and debug network, hardware Linux related issues.
- 2 years maintaining Linux and virtualized environments.
- Hands on experience in production environments.
- Knowledge with server and network switch hardware
- Ability to multitask on multiple responsibilities.
- Good level of English.
- Cisco certification - an advantage.
לייבפרסון היא החברה המובילה בעולם בפיתוח פתרונות תקשורת לחיבור בין מותגים ולקוחות. החברה הופכת את חייהם של חברות ולקוחות לקלים יותר באמצעות פיתוח ערוצי תקשורת מבוססי טקסט, הנשענים על טכנולוגיות מתקדמות של Big Data, AI ו-Machine Learning, והמאפשרים תקשורת נוחה וקשר משמעותי יותר בין לקוחות למותגים.