- school3-4 שנות ניסיון
- timerמשרה מלאה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
LivePerson Consumer group is growing its world-class marketing team and is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of Marcom Manager. A magician who knows how to transform ideas and business goals to action plans, tell our brand story throughout the different channels and create meaningful relationships with our clients via user experience of a high standard, consistent brand identity and providing value that is relevant and customized to our clients’ needs. The chosen individual will play a key role in delivering our messaging to our clients and experts
The LivePerson Consumer group is a B2C group, over 3 million users are getting online expert advice via our marketplace, and 60,000 experts provide live advice via chat in a wide range of services.
Join us and enjoy a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation, and excitement of a startup, while working in an enterprise that is a global leader in digital communication solutions for the biggest brands worldwide.
- Own and maintain the Monthly Content team's Plan and execution
- Lead the digital content domain for all Consumer’s client/experts facing teams.
- Managing external agencies, social, freelance content writers and outsourced suppliers
- Managing cross-organizational marketing projects and working with internal and external interfaces.
- Hands-On Marketing content writing
- Project management within the Marketing Communications team
- Contribute content to relevant sections of our website and channels - Testimonials, articles, videos. Etc.
- Keep track of content performance to further optimize our activity.
- Follow and research competitors and keep abreast of market trends
- Working with marketing managers to support communication channels, projects and initiatives marketing, and logistics - PPC, Affiliates, Retention and SEO activity
What You’ll Do:
- Review/create copy and coordinate all marketing and product copy - landing pages, email campaigns, banner ads, web product UX flows, promotional videos, and other online marketing collateral
- Review and provide creative ideas for strategic advertising campaign, videos and other marketing content
- Take ownership of ongoing creative tasks and projects
- Collaborate closely across departments to carry out an engaging creative vision
- Manage an internal team and external freelancers
- As a brand gatekeeper, work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure that all campaigns and activities adhere to brand guidelines and ensure consistent messaging across the board.
- Ensure our branding and messaging activities are fully aligned across all Client facing interactions and that
- Ensure all Marketing Operations projects are well planned, milestones are set and deadlines are met.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- 3 Years of experience in online MARCOM or in online marketing and branding. B2C Marketing experience is preferred
- Highly-organized, quick-learner and detail-oriented.
- A team-player with the ability for self-management and multi-tasking.
- Ability to take an idea from ideation to execution
- Self-starter with ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Creativity, ability to plan and execute, excellent team player.
- Motivated by working in an informal, entrepreneurial, roll-up-the-sleeves culture
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations - Preferred
- Native American English Speaker - a huge advantage
לייבפרסון היא החברה המובילה בעולם בפיתוח פתרונות תקשורת לחיבור בין מותגים ולקוחות. החברה הופכת את חייהם של חברות ולקוחות לקלים יותר באמצעות פיתוח ערוצי תקשורת מבוססי טקסט, הנשענים על טכנולוגיות מתקדמות של Big Data, AI ו-Machine Learning, והמאפשרים תקשורת נוחה וקשר משמעותי יותר בין לקוחות למותגים.