- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
The mobile team is a key part of our mission. Our iOS and Android apps enable businesses and teams to work from anywhere anytime. Additionally, we extend monday.com offering by providing best-in-class solutions for teams and organizations that spend major parts of their work time outside of an office.
We’re looking for a stellar product manager who is passionate about building innovative and lovable products and wants to lead a world-class team of engineers & designers.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for leading product work, analyzing problems & opportunities and planning and executing product initiatives to solve these while collaborating closely with designers, developers, customer success marketing and sales. Your team will influence the daily work of more than 100,000 paying businesses.
This role is relevant for hands on leaders who are driven by making an impact. You must be comfortable with being both strategic and hands-on, data crunching, operating at a hyper-growth environment and have no fear with taking ownership.
- You will deliver a product that will delight users while achieving business goals.
- You will collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities & problems and prioritize between them to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful things.
- You will collaborate with your team to come up with unique and creative solutions for these opportunities.
- You will drive focus and speed within your team to ship best-in-class product in every release.
- You will define and analyze metrics to evaluate your solutions in the real world through customer interactions and other qualitative methods along with quantitative measurements.
- You will understand the market, competition and champion our users to craft product strategies that will lead to long term success.
- You will establish a shared vision for your product across the company, while working with marketing, customer success, sales, analysts and more to drive alignment.
- You will motivate a group of some of the smartest, most committed and fun people you’ve ever worked with.
- You will be a part of a team of (we like to think of ourselves as talented) PMs who take pride in building high quality and impactful product.
- You are a great human being. That’s a must.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a mobile product manager with a proven track record of publishing impactful apps to the store.
- You are passionate about building great user experiences and you have a keen eye for details, UX and design.
- You are an owner and an entrepreneur - You’re self driven, you take extreme. ownership and you feel comfortable making decisions without consensus.
- You communicate really well. You can explain the rationale of product decisions and you can motivate, lead and champion a product without “formal” authority.
- You are analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions. You know your way around A/B tests, analytics tools and user research/interviews.
- You are a fast learner, adaptive and feel at home at a fast pace, ever changing environment.
- Previous experience leading SaaS products – Advantage.
- Previous entrepreneurial or consulting experience – Advantage.
המטרה של Monday.com היא להוות את המרכז הווירטואלי של כל עסק, גדול כקטן. המוצר של החברה מאפשר תקשורת קלה בין חברי צוות, מעקב אחר משימות, ובניית פרויקטים בצורה שנכונה לכל לקוח, תוך הפגנת יכולות מדהימות בניתוח נתונים והצגתם לדרגי ניהול, ושימוש ביכולות אינטגרציה מתקדמות שממשקות את כלל התוכנות של הלקוח למקום אחד.