- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are seeking a product executive to lead our product team in the definition and creation of a new marketplace product in one of our most strategic and growing businesses – Insurance. This is a unique opportunity for experienced product managers to start a new product initiative in a fast-growing arena and over time, as product scales, to recruit and build a product team.
Our mission is to be the smartest place to shop for insurance by finding the optimal match between consumers and insurance providers.
The Head of Product role is responsible for shaping the strategy and ensuring proper execution of processes across the whole product suite (consumer-facing, business-facing, and technology that matches between them).
● Build experiences that combine and balance between consumer needs and commercial and monetization requirements
● PLM - Collaborate with stakeholders across Natural Intelligence, including Development, Business, Content, Marketing and Management to ensure cross- group alignment and on-time, on-scope delivery
● Define and execute a product roadmap that aligns with quantifiable market opportunities
● Interact with current and prospective clients to relay the product’s value while simultaneously sourcing feedback; manage ongoing feedback loops that improve the user experience and overall value of the platform
● Receive client input and translate requests to requirements, timeline, and quality assurance to ensure delivery to client expectations
● Partner with engineering on the strategy underpinning our cloud and technical infrastructure, overseeing high-level architectural decisions and guiding teams to successful execution on continuous infrastructure optimization efforts
● Facilitate collaboration across the business on the development and implementation of cross-functional processes and initiatives that support our corporate strategy
● 5+ years of product management experience in an internet company
● Extensive experience building consumer products - you understand user experience and conversion funnels, you have strong product design and UX orientation and significant usability test experience
● Experience in performing conversion optimization in high scale – from building data driven hypothesis through A/B testing and results analysis to implementation
● Strong communication, organization and collaboration skills
● Experience in building product plans, considering multiple constraints and goals, tracking progress and communicating it constantly and clearly
● Expert command of software development life cycle methodologies and tools
● You are data driven – you set metrics and quantitative goals and you are eager to understand and analyze data and drive conclusions and action plans.
● Advantage - experience in digital insurance and lead generation online funnel.
● Track record building and leading high-performing, agile, cross-functional teams
● Strong executive presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills
ב- Natural Intelligence עוזרים לעשרות מיליוני צרכנים ברחבי העולם לקבל החלטות באופן מושכל ובקלות. המומחיות של החברה, היא זיקוק המידע והתאמתו באופן אישי ומדויק, תוך שימוש בביג דאטה, טכנולוגיה ועיצוב מתקדמים. זו חברה פרטית ורווחית שצומחת על בסיס ההצלחה שלה, ללא משקיעים חיצוניים. היא קיימת משנת 2009 וצמחה במהירות לאורך השנים. כיום היא מונה כ- 350 עובדים.