- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
NetApp TLV Innovation Center is seeking a talented, self-directed, Digital Marketing Manager to drive the execution of the global acquisition nurture programs through a proactive, data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the management, measurement, and execution of digital marketing for our customer acquisition nurture programs, working to execute plans, test, and iterate based on performance metrics. The person who fills this roll must have experience in a high-performance digital marketing automation team, driving targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns, and setting and applying email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience.
- Understand our key consumer products/services, and develop and execute marketing programs designed to drive top-of-funnel leads and to optimize conversion.
- Partner with other team members and agencies to initiate and manage various online acquisition programs such as SEO, paid media, ABM, retargeting, social media and etc.
- Builds strong relationships across Global Acquisition team to ensure achievement of business objectives as well as look for opportunities to improve processes and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for managing agencies and guiding their day-to-day operation to ensure directional alignment and to on-time, on-budget, and on-target deliverables.
- Responsible for campaign result tracking, measurement, and reporting. Have a high level of reporting sophistication to demonstrate campaign effectiveness campaigns in terms of prescribed KPIs. Be able to draw conclusions and give recommendations on appropriate strategy based on the data collected.
- Closely manage assigned acquisition budget and achieve ROI targets, while assuring that funds are optimally invested/allocated each quarter and that related POs/invoices are handled properly.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor Degree in economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- Understanding and knowledge of digital channel best practices, innovation, and technologies.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Cloud).
- Experience in SaaS B2B, high-tech products/services
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. (Must be comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.)
- Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement.
- Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills
- Demonstrated finding ways to drive operational efficiency
- Highly collaborative and has experience working cross functionally and gathering requirements across business teams.
- Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
NetApp, חברת Data Services שמעניקה פתרונות לאחסון וניהול המידע ארגוני, נחשבת לאחת החברות הוותיקות, הגדולות והמסקרנות בתחום. החברה נוסדה לפני 25 שנה, עברה מספר שינויים ובשנים האחרונות היא מתמקדת ביצירת פתרונות טכנולוגיים בעולם ה-cloud.