- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be involved and in-charge of developing challenging SW modules in Agile development environment, implementing complex modules in the ICAP System and Apps layer. You will be using state of the art frameworks like .NET Core, Docker, K8S that run in a scalable cloud infrastructure.
You are responsible for
- A Senior (Full Stack) SW. developer as part of the Philips IntelliSpace Portal SW group
- Analyzing problems and prototyping solutions while understanding our customers’ needs
- Lead and handle end to end development task, front end and backend.
- Responsible for delivering SW modules in high quality, meeting requirements and on time.
- Develop cutting edge, scalable, high-performance cloud products and micro-services based architecture
- Is responsible for technical design in the development process of the software subsystems.
- Promoting knowledge, SW excellence, best-practices, and modern tools within the team
- Complying with regulations and product requirements
- Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally
- Continuously improvement and learn new technology skills
You are a part of
ICAP a leading provider of Advanced Visualization solutions in the Healthcare industry.
ICAP group develops Apps, System and Framework of awards winning IntelliSpace Portal product, the leading Advanced Visualization solution in the market, and deals with integrating it into the Healthcare IT environment as a robust and stable enterprise solution.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor academic degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with either .Net/.Net Core/C#/Java, REST Api, Web Services
- Experience with large cloud-based systems and background in developing enterprise solutions.
- 2 years of experience with cloud-based development: AWS / Azure / GCP
- Experience with micro-services design and development – big advantage
- Strong system design orientation and background in developing enterprise solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile/SAFe environment (local and global teams)
- Excellent verbal and written communication with fluent English
- Independent working and self-learning
- Team player and collaboration skills – being a ‘go-to person’ for knowledge sharing
- Experience with the following would be an advantage:
- Product cloud transformation (migrating from a monolith to microservices)
- Practical knowledge of containers (Docker, CloudFoundry, Kubernetes),
- Practical knowledge of Web technologies (TypeScript, Node.js, Angular/React)
- Distributed data streaming platform like Kafka and app streaming services
- Knowledge in image processing, computer graphics, medical imaging techniques, and DICOM
- AWS certified developer, AWS solution architect or similar cloud certificates
פיליפס מדיקל סיסטמס, הפועלת בתחום הדיאגנוסטיקה הרפואית וההדמיה הרפואית, מפתחת פתרונות המשפרים את חייהם של אנשים רבים ברחבי העולם. פיליפס ישראל מתמקדת במחקר ופיתוח בתחום ה-HealtTech, ולה 5 מרכזי פיתוח בחיפה, פתח תקווה, רעננה, נתניה וקיסריה.