- pin_dropמיקום--- Please Select ---
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
In this role, you have the opportunity to
join Philips EPD Solutions in developing a groundbreaking technology, which will improve the efficiency and efficacy of life-saving cardiac ablation procedures treating among others atrial fibrillation. EPD’s technology has the potential to address the key unmet need of real-time therapy assessment, which is one of the more significant limitations of the current standard of care. We aim to help to improve outcomes for millions of people and help maintain the rapidly rising cost of managing the disease. the site is located in Caesarea.
You are responsible for
- Designing and developing the hardware for the control and acquisition subsystem for EPD Gen1 products.
- Research, design, realization, integration and verification of hardware (including FPGA firmware) in an acquisition Sub-System on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
- Delivering high quality hardware design starting from requirements management till introduction in the factory.
- Documenting development efforts for the system, subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, test reports, acceptance tests and work instructions
- Coordinating, supporting and executing product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Preferable major in Signal Processing, Communication or related)
- At least 5 years of hand-on experience with FPGA development, including board integration
- Solid knowledge of digital signal processing and control theory
- Experience in conducting a full life cycle development process – from requirements to validation and documentation.
- Committed to good design and have a good eye for details, problem solving, and good practice engineering.
- Strive to ensure designs are completed within the agreed timeframe to a high-quality standard.
- Good communication skills and teamwork approach, to help work well within a multi-disciplinary R&D team.
- Solid spoken and written English skill
פיליפס מדיקל סיסטמס, הפועלת בתחום הדיאגנוסטיקה הרפואית וההדמיה הרפואית, מפתחת פתרונות המשפרים את חייהם של אנשים רבים ברחבי העולם. פיליפס ישראל מתמקדת במחקר ופיתוח בתחום ה-HealtTech, ולה 5 מרכזי פיתוח בחיפה, פתח תקווה, רעננה, נתניה וקיסריה.